Quantum Physics...

A place to discuss deeper topics

Moderator: Moderators

Psyclone
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1308
Joined: Wed Dec 15, 2004 12:51 am
Location: NY
Contact:

Quantum Physics...

Post by Psyclone »

I have an idea...on how to travel into the future...I dream abou tit...have weird flashbacks of it...should I tell NASA? lol...I studied it for about 3 years...and I think I got it...
asswipe
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:48 pm
Location: nederland
Contact:

Post by asswipe »

what are you waiting for, explain yourself! =O


Oh and I think its better to do it in the "Mass Debate" section.
Blow your mind! -. 'X __x
Darth Inhaler
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:58 am
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

Post by Darth Inhaler »

Honestly, if anyone ever found out how to time travel and I found out, I would destroy all their plans.

I think about time travel alot, and that's just something we shouldn't mess with.

If you were to travel to the future, it would be a future WITHOUT you, because you'll be in some machine or something. So even if you did go into the future, it may be NOTHING like it would be if you had just waited.
Know what I mean? Then by you going back to the present and telling people about the future, that could cause the future to change creating a parrellel universe to the future to travelled to see.
Do you understand what I mean?
I think drugs have done some good things for us, and if you don't believe me, do me a favor. Go home tonight and burn all your albums, tapes, and cd's. Because the musicians who made all that great music...rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal fucking high on drugs.
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

it is possable in space there are worm holes all over the universe, if one can be found then you can time travel, look into steven hawkings theroys.
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

Everything I know about time travel comes from the movie Donnie Darko.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
hashpipe
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1071
Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2005 3:42 pm
Location: baggie
Contact:

Post by hashpipe »

same for me.
Darth Inhaler
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:58 am
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

Post by Darth Inhaler »

I've never seen it. All the kids at my school have seen it and were always mimicking it and crap like that so I refused to watch it.
I think drugs have done some good things for us, and if you don't believe me, do me a favor. Go home tonight and burn all your albums, tapes, and cd's. Because the musicians who made all that great music...rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal fucking high on drugs.
User avatar
Weedsmokindog420
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 6
Joined: Mon Mar 13, 2006 10:57 pm
Location: To fuckin high to know
Contact:

Post by Weedsmokindog420 »

Donnie Darko? Never hear of it. Well getting back to the topic I heard that time travel into the past was not possible.
Smokin a little more weed at a time.
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

Well right now time travel anywhere isnt possible. If I'm right according to Einstein all time travel was possible but it is possible to see into the future by looking passed the universe and back at yourself but in a different time.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Darth Inhaler
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:58 am
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

Post by Darth Inhaler »

yeah something about the speed of light. If you were to travel to a place where it would take light from earth 100 years to reach and you were able to look at earth, you would be able to see everything that happened 100 years ago
I think drugs have done some good things for us, and if you don't believe me, do me a favor. Go home tonight and burn all your albums, tapes, and cd's. Because the musicians who made all that great music...rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal fucking high on drugs.
Tokin42
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 872
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:52 pm
Contact:

Post by Tokin42 »

actually, your own brain is somewhat of a quantum computer.

my guitar teacher had this theory that fairly soon (about 50 years), due to the fact that this quantum technology is advancing at a very fast rate, eventually your brain would be "data" that you can "download" and "re-program." Now I've seen What the Bleep Do We Know? and I still didn't believe this. I asked my biology teacher, however, and she replied "It's closer than you think.. I just hope I'm not around when it happens."

freakkyy

heres a link to what the bleep do we know?http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0006U ... ance&n=130

i thought it wasnt really real until i saw at the end almost everyone who was interviewed: Name of Person...Professor of Quantum Technology at Yale, written 500 articles, 10 books on Quantum Physics, etc.

sent a chill up my spine
....Buy the Ticket....

.....Take the Ride.....
Eugene
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1245
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:32 pm
Location: Gettin Silly in Philly
Contact:

Post by Eugene »

Oh please, I've known how to time travel for YYEEAARRSS

All you need to do is direct 1.21 jigawats to your flux capacitor...and you're whereever you want to be.
[size=150]Lets hug it out, bitch.[/size]
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

:lol: thanks for solving that problem eugene.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
Eugene
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1245
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:32 pm
Location: Gettin Silly in Philly
Contact:

Post by Eugene »

What can I say, Emmit Brown was a smart man
[size=150]Lets hug it out, bitch.[/size]
zERo~Chronic
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 841
Joined: Tue Nov 23, 2004 8:21 am
Location: AL
Contact:

Post by zERo~Chronic »

Darth Inhaler wrote:yeah something about the speed of light. If you were to travel to a place where it would take light from earth 100 years to reach and you were able to look at earth, you would be able to see everything that happened 100 years ago

but if there was a place so far away that it took 100 years for light to get there from earth, imagine how long it would take you to get there...and you would just be viewing a world without you, probably several million years of a world without you.
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users