People like em. They call me Winston because of my blunts.
Here is an example:
Handrolled. From a blunt wrap from the corner store. Filled with purps from Hombolt CA. How much herb you ask? This much:
Dont you wish herb was free? That blunt lasted through 2 smoke sessions with a total of 10 people. It was nice, and was a good way to impress some house guests.
I want to see everyone elses blunts. show them. weigh them. whats in them? post them in here.
Mmmmmm. Blunts. This is about a 5 day savings of roaches.
*note: all roaches are empty. My hommie and I are saving for a 2nd generation blunt. We figured that if it takes 20 blunts to make a second generation blunt, and 400 blunts to make a 3rd generation blunt.
Sweet jesus that has to be the 3rd largest piece of rolled up sex I have ever seen...
2nd largest was when my friends and I stuffed a philly as much as we possibly could...12.5 g's including the blunt...gave us 4 or 5 smoking sessions off one blunt..
Largest was of course from whoever posted that link to the Ounce Joint....... dudes were smoking a fucking submarine
I wish I had the weed to casually roll 7g blunts. Last time I smoked a big blunt it was about 5g-6g and it didnt look as good as that.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly