Getting improved

Need help, or have you perfected a revolutionary technique & wanna share it?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Mate
Chess Expert
Posts: 3434
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:58 pm
Location: Desrever os
Contact:

Getting improved

Post by Mate »

I want to do better joints, i keep practicing, here's what i was doing last month

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/4038/utgr5.jpg

And THIS month

Image
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."
Emagdnim
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 285
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:35 am
Location: B-more, MD
Contact:

Post by Emagdnim »

If u want to get better at rolling, I suggest just trying out different roll styles...So far in my like 6-7 months of rolling, I've done many many spliffs, a few regular joints, tulips, and then just sticking lots of paper together and making a biggie spliff :)..

I don't know if that helps lol
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

Give it a couple another month of regular rolling and you'll be a pro. What kind if papers do you use?
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
weedguru+chrisisonfire
+Political-Pothead+
+Political-Pothead+
Posts: 1352
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
Location: The Hill
Contact:

Post by weedguru+chrisisonfire »

yep, like the guys say, its all in the papers and its allll about practice. Your last joint is looking quite fine i might say. Everyone has their own styles.

I actually roll backwards. With the glue strip away from me when i roll. Works wonders.
Cheers,

[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]
Mate
Chess Expert
Posts: 3434
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:58 pm
Location: Desrever os
Contact:

Post by Mate »

Grey rizzla+ and White zig-zag... Mostly white zig-zag
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."
Emagdnim
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 285
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:35 am
Location: B-more, MD
Contact:

Post by Emagdnim »

chrisisonfire wrote: I actually roll backwards. With the glue strip away from me when i roll. Works wonders.
um, wat do u mean by glue strip away from you? i think i may do the same, if im thinkin the right thing...

I feel noob :(
No0n3
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 149
Joined: Tue Jun 22, 2004 5:42 pm
Location: Netherlands
Contact:

Post by No0n3 »

Is it me or don't you use tips? or are they just very thin.
weedguru+chrisisonfire
+Political-Pothead+
+Political-Pothead+
Posts: 1352
Joined: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 am
Location: The Hill
Contact:

Post by weedguru+chrisisonfire »

Emagdnim wrote:
chrisisonfire wrote: I actually roll backwards. With the glue strip away from me when i roll. Works wonders.
um, wat do u mean by glue strip away from you? i think i may do the same, if im thinkin the right thing...

I feel noob :(
Image
This isnt me, but i have the glue strip near the thumbs facing away from me instead of the way he has it. I dunno what it is, but it works great for me.
Cheers,

[url=http://www.norml.ca][img]http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c94/chrisgenier93/norml.jpg[/img][/url]
Emagdnim
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 285
Joined: Mon Jul 11, 2005 2:35 am
Location: B-more, MD
Contact:

Post by Emagdnim »

O yea, I get it now, thanks :).
Mate
Chess Expert
Posts: 3434
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:58 pm
Location: Desrever os
Contact:

Post by Mate »

I'm getting better and better, my joints are bigger, they are easier to smoke, etc, i'm rolling 5 joints per day, not smoking em, but i alway ask if i can roll when there's weed somewhere, or i roll my own weed (i have an ounce to roll so yea...)
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."
Mate
Chess Expert
Posts: 3434
Joined: Sun Aug 13, 2006 12:58 pm
Location: Desrever os
Contact:

Post by Mate »

There, i rolled up 2 J's this morning

Image

Image

Image
"In Life, everyone starts out as a pawn, Every journey begins with a single move. . It's the decisions we make along the way that shapes our endgame."
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users