Trampolining

What do you like to do?

Moderator: Moderators

Stonerboy
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2003 8:31 pm
Contact:

Trampolining

Post by Stonerboy »

DO NOT GO ANY NEAR A TRAMPOLINE WHEN STONED TRUST ME
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

tried that, got hurt.
puffpuffpass
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 894
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2003 4:20 pm
Location: East Bumblefuck NJ
Contact:

Post by puffpuffpass »

how do u guy even have energy to jump up and down thats a buzz kill 4 me... when i get stoned i jus wanna chill fuke jumpin and runnin and shit

Peace :spliff:
But could it be a grand joke
A puff of smoke
Yes it's but a great day
To know the way
Don't you see the huge clouds go flying by
Don't you know
Deep down we all are butterflies
Tweek_1984
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 293
Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2003 2:37 am
Contact:

Post by Tweek_1984 »

I'd imagine it to be absolutely amazing. flying in the air or whatever.
bonghit
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2003 11:00 pm
Location: Montreal
Contact:

Post by bonghit »

I agree with puff... When I'm stoned i just sit down and with my pals and laught our brains out :D But i do sometime (not much) go for a run when I had alota coffe to go with it.... :)
Hit, Hit, Hit the bong,
Pass it to your right,
Go into a thunder storm,
and now stick out your kite!
ZAAAaap!!! Now I am really fried :)
gryffindorwhore
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 11
Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2003 1:55 pm
Location: vancouver, canada
Contact:

Post by gryffindorwhore »

oh man i'd love to try that! but i just know i'd fucking kill myself.

i'm pretty unbalanced on trampolines when i'm straight.
User avatar
Big Paz
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 155
Joined: Tue Feb 11, 2003 4:55 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by Big Paz »

LMAO

amazing idea!
User avatar
Azim
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1475
Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
Contact:

Post by Azim »

i got baked and went on a trampoline, i could do backflips with a twist, every time, no matter how wrecked i got. it was so good, Keep Smoking :spliff:
User avatar
cryptoboy14
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 4:09 pm
Contact:

Post by cryptoboy14 »

hey puff what part of NJ do you live in i am going to wildwood this summer :?
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Wow! That must be awesome. Like a real wicked feeling of flying through the air.....coool. But I suppose the problem is landing right?
Image
Luke
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1131
Joined: Wed Apr 23, 2003 8:56 pm
Contact:

Post by Luke »

once i went to this guys house and he had a huge one outside... i knew what i needed to do. i went home and got my weed, came back, and hada fucking insane time,.
weedguru_badass
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 297
Joined: Mon Nov 11, 2002 4:44 pm
Location: Is hell smokey?*?*? (8-S)
Contact:

Post by weedguru_badass »

We used to have trampolining in school and we always had much more fun when we smoked first! :lol:
And J if ur visitin here mate u remember that? My mate J was a fuckin nutter when he had a j before. he has flewn off the tramp many times but he did some well funny stuff on there.
./B_A_D_A_S_S\.

Reality is an illusion brought on by lack of weed!!! merely a crutch for the weaker of us :evil:
User avatar
MakaveliThaDon
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 68
Joined: Sun Jun 22, 2003 9:36 am
Location: Never-never Land:) naw, canada BC
Contact:

Post by MakaveliThaDon »

almost every time i get ripped i go jump and do double bakc flips and shit and im fine silly ass hoes
~Butholes r tight.... OUCH~
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Oh man...I braffed myself so bad on a trampoline once when I was high. We did that thing where 3 people bounce you really high, well there was an accident while I was 12 feet in the air, coz we had too many ppl, and instead of landing on the trampoline when I came down, I landed so hard right...on....some...guy's...balls. I sprained my ankle on that guy's balls. It hurt soooooo fucking bad and took like 3 weeks before I could even walk on it. I can't remember what ever happened to that guy's balls, or if they were ok....
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
pothead_jaime
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 692
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:03 pm
Location: near calgary, alberta, canada
Contact:

Post by pothead_jaime »

dont do that when ur drunk either... i sprained my ankle so bad i couldnt walk for two days... also if that happens to you dont try and suck it up and walk on it... it doesnt work or help...
[color=red:a6ead98a61]Exª¢T[/color:a6ead98a61]-[color=yellow:a6ead98a61]A[/color:a6ead98a61]-[color=blue:a6ead98a61]MunÐo[/color:a6ead98a61]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users