Have they released singles or something then? The only thing I've got by them is the self titled album but I know they did a Peel Session but haven't been able to get hold of it. Yeah, I've been looking at some of the other stuff they've done but unfortunately I have about £12 to my name so that pretty much rules out.... well everythingweedguru_animal wrote:anex, i got some of the clouddead stuff and i wasnt particluarly impressed. i find dose-one wickedly abstract and often he makes sense to me. the song called 'the speech song' by anticon is amazing with dose, sole,slug and alias. if you like dose one then you should check out alias and sole cos they similar, slightly less abstract.neway i get some more clouddea stuff before sticking to my opinion that they not for me.
I don't reckon cLOUDDEAD are that abstract, not as abstract as Prefuse but I've never heard anyone with the kind of flow and rythem they have, its so good on a proper system, you can hear them walking around the room and swapping sides etc.



