whats ur username password for WG?

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Weedguru_RyaNayR
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1664
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:11 pm
Location: The Sky
Contact:

Re: whats ur username password for WG?

Post by Weedguru_RyaNayR »

Mate wrote:Its a cheat code in the oldsxho doom from the 90s. It eould activate all the lights or something
Hahah thats awesome! I played that when I was like, 4 or 5 years old lol. I didn't know about the cheat codes though, i just got to play it on my dad's work computer at the airforce base... It ran DOS 3 ... :lol:

There was also this Pong type game I remember playing at the house, Also a very old DOS system. This was all before the internet. Like 1992-1994.


BTW, I used to use ~!1234esZse$#@!` as my password (not on WG tho). I'm 99% sure that it's uncrackable. and it's easy to remember. Just try and figure out how! :lol:

I use a better one now but i'm not telling for obvious reasons.

or #Edc4esz$
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Re: whats ur username password for WG?

Post by cutthecashflow »

Ryan do you use matlab? I just finished a course on it and I am impressed with its power. I'm wondering if it is similar to c++ or other programs you might be able to recommend.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
Weedguru_RyaNayR
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1664
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:11 pm
Location: The Sky
Contact:

Re: whats ur username password for WG?

Post by Weedguru_RyaNayR »

I don't use it, however the syntax does look similar to C/C++ and a couple others i've seen before... From what I can tell it appears to be primarily for mathematical programming and plotting etc, not as general as something like C++ or VB. C++ is actually a pretty hard lang to learn unless you have some background (which it appears you may) but is very powerful in the right hands. VB is a bit simpler, and C# is a simplified version of C++. VB and C# are also mainly for windows-only programming, though C# has some linux ports.. C++ is the generic all-round hardy & dependable programming language that's always there no matter what. lol.

So i'd say just look into some of the different ones and see what you like best. It's really a personal preference kinda thing. you have to figure out what works for you.
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Re: whats ur username password for WG?

Post by cutthecashflow »

Thanks dude if I could give you karma or something I would.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
daisycaitin
Why Hello There !
Posts: 1
Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:35 am
Contact:

Re: whats ur username password for WG?

Post by daisycaitin »

Mine is daisycaitin.
Vibram five fingers movement different.
J O E
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 281
Joined: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:55 pm
Contact:

Re: whats ur username password for WG?

Post by J O E »

im not even surprised my password still works heh

no one even logged in to post naughty things under my sn
its just there in the air
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Re: whats ur username password for WG?

Post by AbbyRoad »

why would someone even bother?
Image
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Re: whats ur username password for WG?

Post by Ikku »

If someone had, I would have just assumed it was in fact JOE because that's what I was used to from him anyway.
I personally recommend checking oneself for OCD at least once every 5 minutes.
AbbyRoad
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4340
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 12:09 am
Location: Sarnia
Contact:

Re: whats ur username password for WG?

Post by AbbyRoad »

earlier today i got 4200 posts on this page

fyi
Image
leprechaun
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 457
Joined: Sun Jul 15, 2007 3:33 pm
Location: Co. Antrim
Contact:

Re: whats ur username password for WG?

Post by leprechaun »

I take it that's the end of The Official Post Milestone Thread then.........
Four star familiar.

Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users