Is this illegal?

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

Donnie Darko
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 72
Joined: Tue May 20, 2003 8:41 pm
Contact:

Post by Donnie Darko »

Never had any problems myself, most shops don't care around my area.
Chronic is the best medicine....
spanaman
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 164
Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2003 7:23 pm
Location: Bristol, UK
Contact:

Post by spanaman »

In england at least its definitely not illegal and i doubt its illegal to buy in america because the law always believes that if its illegal to sell stuff then its impossible to buy it.

Just say the papers are for cleaning out your saxophone or oboe. It cant be illegal actually because its only paper anyway.

God that was hard to write....
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

Most shops over here require you to be over 18 with I.D.Theres only some shops that'll be nice and let you buy.I think they're becoming extinct! :?
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Sparky
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
Contact:

Post by Sparky »

hey skwerl i think the bodega over there wher ethe 27 bus is would sell it, cuz i bought 2 packs of bambu different days, i wonder how much their cigars are, lets try next ok ? friday or saturday
[img]http://server2.uploadit.org/files/liquidtod-HTMag.JPG[/img]

Good trees man, good trees!!
User avatar
FSDrums
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:51 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by FSDrums »

theres a store near where i live that some indian guy runs it, he is real cool hell like take me away from the camera and get me skins, smokes, whatever i need. he told me he tokes but i have yet to buy bud off of him. i dont think he sells
"What? A squirrel just told me i need contact lenses?"
"If I had a Pokemon I would have Pikachu because he never dies."
magiksam
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 7
Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2003 4:22 pm
Contact:

Post by magiksam »

most teenagers who work in stores seel them but miserable old bastards dont
User avatar
Young One
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 473
Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: Michigan
Contact:

Post by Young One »

magiksam wrote:most teenagers who work in stores seel them but miserable old bastards dont
Who i buy off is prolly about 40-50 yr old arab. But hes also a drug dealer...
Gator Boots, with the pimped out Gucci suit
Ain't got no job, but I stay sharp
Can't pay my rent, cause all my money's spent
but thats ok, cause im still fly
got a quarter tank gas in my new E-class
But that's alright cause i'm gon' ride
User avatar
DaMagicGanja
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2003 4:19 pm
Location: Mafúlandia
Contact:

Post by DaMagicGanja »

at my local gas station they just dont give a fuck, theyll sell u anything from beer and condoms to ligthers and smokes :wink:
Dá {!}ãg¥©k Gåµjä
User avatar
blazed
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 844
Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:48 pm
Location: lost
Contact:

Post by blazed »

condoms dont have an age limit :lol:
[url=http://www.uptime-project.net/profile.php?uid=25475][img]http://img.uptime-project.net/img/5/25475.png[/img][/url]
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

Happy B/Day in case I forget or I missed it :P And I thought it was just illegal to sell not to buy :S ahh well I never got refused
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
User avatar
pothead_jaime
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 692
Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:03 pm
Location: near calgary, alberta, canada
Contact:

Post by pothead_jaime »

at the pipe shop here you cant buy papers or anything for rolling because that is a tobaco product... as long as you are over 14 you can buy a bong pipe hookah or lighter...
[color=red:a6ead98a61]Exª¢T[/color:a6ead98a61]-[color=yellow:a6ead98a61]A[/color:a6ead98a61]-[color=blue:a6ead98a61]MunÐo[/color:a6ead98a61]
User avatar
Bleeding Impulse
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 5:49 pm
Location: around
Contact:

Post by Bleeding Impulse »

We can't buy anything except lighters at our head shop. Luckily I made a few friends who are 18 and can buy me that stuff. =D
[color=violet]I am a ragdoll, pull me apart, rip my head off, but don't break my heart.[/color]
[url=http://www.geocities.com/koribaus/333.html]Click. It's me :D[/url]

I used to be Subliminal Message.
User avatar
DaMagicGanja
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 12
Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2003 4:19 pm
Location: Mafúlandia
Contact:

Post by DaMagicGanja »

blazed wrote:condoms dont have an age limit :lol:

Over here they do :x
theyre not supposed to sell em to u if ur under 16 :roll:
stupid stupid law :!:
Dá {!}ãg¥©k Gåµjä
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

in the city like 20 miles from my town, they have a store that you just go in and get like hand fulls in bags fer free lmao and the pill etc kewl really
User avatar
FSDrums
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 500
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:51 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by FSDrums »

Young One wrote:
magiksam wrote:most teenagers who work in stores seel them but miserable old bastards dont
Who i buy off is prolly about 40-50 yr old arab. But hes also a drug dealer...
same here
"What? A squirrel just told me i need contact lenses?"
"If I had a Pokemon I would have Pikachu because he never dies."
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users