Adderall

The place to chat about drugs other than marijuana

Moderator: Moderators

puffpuffpass
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 894
Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2003 4:20 pm
Location: East Bumblefuck NJ
Contact:

Adderall

Post by puffpuffpass »

any of yall fuck with adderall i like it.. gives my an affect like speed but it also gives my these sweet deep thoughts....
But could it be a grand joke
A puff of smoke
Yes it's but a great day
To know the way
Don't you see the huge clouds go flying by
Don't you know
Deep down we all are butterflies
User avatar
StickyHeds
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 201
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2003 12:46 am
Location: TheHotBox
Contact:

Post by StickyHeds »

Adderall is crucial, i take 30 mg every morning and it helps me focus in school and it just makes me think alot more and do things more throughly creating a better result.
Ain't Got Shit In The Sack But Some Fuckin Shake I Need Some More Pure And I Just Cant Fuckin Wait, Lets Go Where Da Bud At.
User avatar
MeZzRizLa
Why Hello There !
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 11, 2004 10:08 pm
Location: miami,florida,usa
Contact:

Post by MeZzRizLa »

i took adderall once in school and i took notes in class super fast and i was actually focused...it felt like speed to me...it was kinda kool... :)
i suggest we learn to love ourselves before its made illegal...
Incubus

I'd like to think the best of me is still hiding up my sleeve...
J.M.
User avatar
LiGhTuP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:43 am
Location: Land down unda!
Contact:

Post by LiGhTuP »

Yeah, that'd be useful, specially with some of my teachers that blurt stuff out reallllllllllllllllllllly fast.
Beer and Grass your on your ass. Grass and Beer your in the clear!
[img]http://www.southend.wayne.edu/days/2002/sept/9302002/news/canada/chickensoupeps.jpg[/img]
Tokin42
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 872
Joined: Tue Jun 24, 2003 11:52 pm
Contact:

Post by Tokin42 »

MeZzRizLa wrote:i took adderall once in school and i took notes in class super fast and i was actually focused...it felt like speed to me...it was kinda kool... :)

no shit adderall is a form of speed
....Buy the Ticket....

.....Take the Ride.....
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Not so much a form of speed. They are both stimulants, and they are both amphetamines. They are very different in many other ways, however - enough that Adderall shouldn't really be counted as a form of speed.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
I AM ADAM
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 562
Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 1:13 am
Contact:

Post by I AM ADAM »

how is adderall NOT speed? adderall is pure amphetamine salts.........the term speed includes amphetamines, methamphetamines, and dextroamphetamines.

thus, adderall IS speed
An Epic Man Of Legend
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

You know as well as I that the technical definition of a word is not always the way the word is used. Speed is generally meant to mean the meth-amphetamines used so much on the street.
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
User avatar
StickyHeds
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 201
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2003 12:46 am
Location: TheHotBox
Contact:

Post by StickyHeds »

Nah Adderall is speed, just not a very strong type. Smoke on adderall, i do it everyday, its so much better.
Ain't Got Shit In The Sack But Some Fuckin Shake I Need Some More Pure And I Just Cant Fuckin Wait, Lets Go Where Da Bud At.
User avatar
belgianwaffle
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 173
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 3:52 am
Contact:

Post by belgianwaffle »

i've been taking adderall and other forms of it since i was in 3rd grade. i stopped taking it recently though cause it would always make me feel anxious/nervous and i wouldn't eat or sleep. but i did do my work with 110% effort put into them. i guess it's not that bad if you do it once and awhile, but also be aware that you CAN get hooked on them. just be careful
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

belgianwaffle wrote:i've been taking adderall and other forms of it since i was in 3rd grade. i stopped taking it recently though cause it would always make me feel anxious/nervous and i wouldn't eat or sleep. but i did do my work with 110% effort put into them. i guess it's not that bad if you do it once and awhile, but also be aware that you CAN get hooked on them. just be careful
Can get hooked? Your perants had you hooked on it you should know lol.. man i wish my perants were like that.. "here boy, take some drugs and go trip out in preschool.. Try the swings!" lol
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
User avatar
belgianwaffle
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 173
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 3:52 am
Contact:

Post by belgianwaffle »

i wish it were that way lol, it's anythign but a trip. dunno bout yall, but for me, it feels like being trapped. not a pleasant feeling at all
User avatar
StickyHeds
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 201
Joined: Mon Nov 17, 2003 12:46 am
Location: TheHotBox
Contact:

Post by StickyHeds »

Dude, adderall is great and everything but I highly advise that you dont try it, I just realized today that Im addicted and have been for awhile. I take 30 mg (which I believe is the highest dosage it comes in. [the orange capsules]) every morning and I am anxious/nervous all day and I have lost 60 lbs. I swear. I used to be fat and I started taking them because when I was on them I never wanted to eat. Then I figured out that they make me concentrate so I started using them to get good grades and now I cant stop. It's as if I dont take it, then life sucks, but if I do, then I am much more chill and focused.
Ain't Got Shit In The Sack But Some Fuckin Shake I Need Some More Pure And I Just Cant Fuckin Wait, Lets Go Where Da Bud At.
User avatar
belgianwaffle
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 173
Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2004 3:52 am
Contact:

Post by belgianwaffle »

in my opinion, adderall should be taken once in awhile, not on a daily basis. you'll get addicted very fast that way. i'm lucky i didn't like it or i might be hooked today.
User avatar
Nasty Pants McGee
Why Hello There !
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 2:48 am
Location: California
Contact:

Most out of it...

Post by Nasty Pants McGee »

Which method of injesting it would get you the most hight? I know people who snort it, but I know a friend who takes it for ADHD er some shit and considered slanging it at school.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users