biggest or best joints

Need help, or have you perfected a revolutionary technique & wanna share it?

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Dopeman
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 24
Joined: Tue Apr 22, 2003 6:51 pm
Location: Northamptonshire,UK
Contact:

biggest or best joints

Post by Dopeman »

wotz the biggest joint uve eva rolled or mabey the best?
King of the Bongos
User avatar
SpliffStoner
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 20
Joined: Wed Nov 12, 2003 8:11 pm
Location: IU
Contact:

8 incher

Post by SpliffStoner »

I rolled an 8-inch joint with my friends, not big at all compared to what I have seen other people do, but no one else has posted anything.
Yes, i've lost my mind.
User avatar
Badass
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 192
Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2003 1:29 pm
Location: somewhere over the rainbow...
Contact:

Post by Badass »

Biggest i ever rolled was around 18 inches. Bloody hard to do and wasnt too good a smoke either. I stick to 3 papers now.
Not in the face!!
User avatar
Duh
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 170
Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2003 10:56 pm
Contact:

Post by Duh »

The biggest I ever rolled was about 12 inches.
sparkz
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 24
Joined: Wed Jun 04, 2003 11:04 pm
Contact:

Post by sparkz »

i rolled a 12" rizla l plate the other day...so about 13 inches in total....i was kained...lol
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

about 30cm
User avatar
LiGhTuP
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 560
Joined: Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:43 am
Location: Land down unda!
Contact:

Post by LiGhTuP »

Damn you guys, most I've rolled is like two skins...tho I'm more of a chronic bongsmoker :lol:
Beer and Grass your on your ass. Grass and Beer your in the clear!
[img]http://www.southend.wayne.edu/days/2002/sept/9302002/news/canada/chickensoupeps.jpg[/img]
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

LiGhTuP wrote:Damn you guys, most I've rolled is like two skins...tho I'm more of a chronic bongsmoker :lol:
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Midnight Toker »

Probably about 13/14 inches. It was a slow burner too and took three of us about 45 minutes to smoke, got us all rinsed.
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
User avatar
tankooo1
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 413
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 8:52 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Post by tankooo1 »

i dont have any ones that size that i can tell you about, but there is one that me and my bro made that was the BEST. we used 3 papers end to end and fill it FAT. then we lined it with honey, sprinkled grinder resin on top all around it, and lit up! took about 10 minutes to burn for 3 of us. man was it good though...
User avatar
j
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 57
Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 1:41 pm
Location: probably in the woods
Contact:

Post by j »

I ones made one with 6 filters, it was made with 4 papers. It was as thick as a fat cigar, the length was only about 15 cm but the thickness made all up for it.
Last edited by j on Thu Feb 12, 2004 8:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
[img]http://people.wiesbaden.netsurf.de/~kikita/img/j.gif[/img]
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Stick to bongs and blunts, myself...
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
GAZ
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2284
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:07 am
Location: Milton Keynes, England
Contact:

Post by GAZ »

Me and two mates rolled a 14" coned joint. it was about 1.5/2" fat at the end though.very mashed. took well over half an hour for 3 of us to smoke which was cool.
If You Want To Get Ahead, Get A Gaz.

[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Welcome To Death Row
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 30
Joined: Wed Jan 14, 2004 8:05 pm
Location: Plymouth UK
Contact:

Post by Welcome To Death Row »

The Way I Roll My Joints Is To....

1. spread the baccy out
2. Grate the solid down with a cheese grater
3. pour it in eavinly
4. Crumble some biggger bits in without using the grater
5. pour that in evenly
6. Roll it up
7. Put a nice smooth tokin roach in there
8. Tooooke Up
I Take A Toke And All My Troubles Go Up In Smoke.
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Midnight Toker »

halfbaked wrote:The Way I Roll My Joints Is To....

1. spread the baccy out
2. Grate the solid down with a cheese grater
3. pour it in eavinly
4. Crumble some biggger bits in without using the grater
5. pour that in evenly
6. Roll it up
7. Put a nice smooth tokin roach in there
8. Tooooke Up
That's a strange way to do it. I put the roach in first and roll it with the roach in, i don't spread it evenly, i cone the baccy and the puff to get more in a joint and a nicer shape. And i sure as hell don't use a cheese grater for puff, i just burn it off the lump. The puff i get goes to dust in my fingers anyway, so there's not really much need in a cheese grater.

Plus this is a biggest spliff thread, not a how do you roll thingy.
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users