Post Pics of yourself.....

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Weedguru Sensei
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3440
Joined: Sun Jun 15, 2003 3:59 pm
Location: Toronto
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Sensei »

^I agree, I particulary like the third one down too.
[img]http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/1430/a45343a17d936183b9159c5zw2.gif[/img]
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Image

yarr, can we see this as a larger pic? You are so beautiful girl, I'll have a hard time not voting for you ;)
lift
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 79
Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:00 pm
Contact:

Post by lift »

How safe is it to post one up in hurr?
ey do you have anything on ya
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

Image

Image

Image


These are all old ones, i'll post some more recent. =)
4*20
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2571
Joined: Wed Jul 09, 2003 3:30 am
Contact:

Post by 4*20 »

Whoa, it's kinda not workin :?
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

:o Thank Yous Alot!!..

<<<I guess I'll send that one into the Miss WeedGuru Comp 8) :P ...being that its gettin alot of attention..LoL...let's see if I can post a larger one:

Image

Hope it works :D


and Chicka..I saw the second pic for a split second then it just disapeared..pretty strange :?
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Skwerl_Butt
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1293
Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
Contact:

Post by Skwerl_Butt »

:lol: :lol: I dunno if you guys will be able to see it good..but I painted my fingernails black with weed leaves on them.
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Nessus
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 126
Joined: Fri Jan 09, 2004 12:58 pm
Location: UK
Contact:

Post by Nessus »

The sig says it all... Hopefully.. :?

- Nessus
Bop IT!
[img]http://www.boomspeed.com/nessus/just_call_me_guru.jpg[/img]
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Ya I like your sig Nessus - cheers!
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

1 YEAR OLD! (Not me the pic)
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Huh huh huh...that's the cutest picture ever $tu...great hair, snappy dresser, plus I know you a stoner dude and nice and toned....I'll shut up now
herbal stu
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4140
Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
Location: Wigan, England
Contact:

Post by herbal stu »

Chicka wrote:Image
=)
Is that your Mom in the foreground of that pic?
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Chicka's Mom has got it goin on.....


lol sorry I couldn't resist :P
User avatar
Tlicious
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2062
Joined: Mon Aug 11, 2003 2:12 am
Location: Your Closet
Contact:

Post by Tlicious »

Weedguru Caro wrote:Chicka's Mom has got it goin on.....


lol sorry I couldn't resist :P

LOL :lol:
[img]http://www.mycotopia.net/discus/messages/1/30544.gif[/img] Thè $h®ººm$ dºñ'† lîè :)
User avatar
Cyanid3
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 122
Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 9:44 am
Location: Niles, Michigan
Contact:

Post by Cyanid3 »

Dude $tu i have to say man, in the pic with the glasses and the bandanna u bear resemblance to mouse, from the matrix, when he's all pimped out. You definitely got a kool look going for urself.
And also, chicka u r very beautiful...
Image
Image
Image
ImageI count my guitar as part of me...
Image
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users