Post Pics of yourself.....
Moderator: Moderators
- th3rdeye
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1044
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
- Location: above Philly, PA
- Contact:
Nah I just thought it was time for a change. My natural bright sun blonde cam back out since all the dye died (
) with the hair. Tem gorwing it out to my chin and keeping it there while getting it thinned cuz I have think hair :-/
[img]http://www.radicald.com/forums/uploads/post-27-1070566237.jpg[/img]
-
Shredd
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 812
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 5:56 am
- Location: Gotham City
- Contact:
- kxbabe
- Bonghead

- Posts: 465
- Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 11:03 pm
- Location: Netherley Liverpool
- Contact:
-
lift
- Casual toker

- Posts: 79
- Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:00 pm
- Contact:
Hmm this is old pics when i had very short hair ehhe. Broke webcam so cant take new pics, so gota wait till i get new batteries for my digi cam.
Anyways here are 2.
http://peh.150m.com/hfinga.jpg
http://peh.150m.com/hh.jpg
Second pic i was totally smashed.
Later
Anyways here are 2.
http://peh.150m.com/hfinga.jpg
http://peh.150m.com/hh.jpg
Second pic i was totally smashed.
Later
Last edited by lift on Thu Jan 22, 2004 3:57 am, edited 5 times in total.
ey do you have anything on ya
-
lift
- Casual toker

- Posts: 79
- Joined: Fri Jan 02, 2004 12:00 pm
- Contact:
- kxbabe
- Bonghead

- Posts: 465
- Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 11:03 pm
- Location: Netherley Liverpool
- Contact:
-
GirlSetsFire
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 651
- Joined: Sat Apr 12, 2003 1:40 am
- Location: hollyweed
- Contact:
seriously, how many times are you going to post this? that's like the 10th post from you that says that.kxbabe wrote:pmsl
From the FAQ - "One Word Posts
Not recommended - if you dont have anything useful to say, then dont say anything. Each post uses bandwidth up, and as most of you are aware - bandwidth (traffic allowance) is in short supply here at Weedguru."
not to be a nag but we are low on bandwidth...
"It's all thanks to yes-I-cannabis!" - Homer Simpson
"Right you are, Ken!"
"Right you are, Ken!"
- kxbabe
- Bonghead

- Posts: 465
- Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 11:03 pm
- Location: Netherley Liverpool
- Contact:
- th3rdeye
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1044
- Joined: Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:44 pm
- Location: above Philly, PA
- Contact:
- Cyanid3
- Bonghead

- Posts: 122
- Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 9:44 am
- Location: Niles, Michigan
- Contact:
lmao 3rdeye, funny...ok anyways yeah ur hair don't look too bad now that its' short, mine does as u can't see in any of my pics, wait, no maybe u can if i posted that pic with me and the dr.pepper lol, but yeah dude i look waay better with shag, once it's grown out again i'll throw a pic up on here, it'll be a few months though
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p9c940b27d9544f0ba08dfa9a4e7664cb/f9e095c0.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid109/pd0575bad57a2a81be6e706f21199032d/f92eedd1.jpg.orig.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid109/pd0575bad57a2a81be6e706f21199032d/f92eedd1.jpg.orig.jpg[/img]
- Copp_A_Squat
- Casual toker

- Posts: 66
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 8:54 am
- Location: Malton/Mississauga,Canada
- Contact:
haha
uploaded pics to imagestation.com (to lazy to find out how to add in sig
)
look at me, look at me, LOOK..... over here
http://www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4287930995
uploaded pics to imagestation.com (to lazy to find out how to add in sig
"BIG UPS to pirates! ARRGH"
"You know they call then fingers but i never see them fing...... oh there they go." - Otto of the Simpsons
"You know they call then fingers but i never see them fing...... oh there they go." - Otto of the Simpsons
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
Nice pics there Nate.......
I think it's rather odd that there have been about 6 people from Mississaugua...how close did I come to spelling that right without looking...lol...on the Weedguru forums. Cape Coma Florida is like that too. I mean, why would there be 3 - 6 people from the same town who didn't know eachother ending up at Weedguru International. I would suspect more Seattle stoners.
I'm baked, wide awake, and already cutting in to 8 hours of sleep.
I miss bein a kid and havin somebody tell you when to go to bed. On my own I just gravitate to an irresponsible bedtime of 4:30 am or so. May I just say, fuck early morning classes.
I think it's rather odd that there have been about 6 people from Mississaugua...how close did I come to spelling that right without looking...lol...on the Weedguru forums. Cape Coma Florida is like that too. I mean, why would there be 3 - 6 people from the same town who didn't know eachother ending up at Weedguru International. I would suspect more Seattle stoners.
I'm baked, wide awake, and already cutting in to 8 hours of sleep.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
- Copp_A_Squat
- Casual toker

- Posts: 66
- Joined: Thu Jan 08, 2004 8:54 am
- Location: Malton/Mississauga,Canada
- Contact:
who is from Sauga?(Mississauga is the 6th biggest city in Canada)
and you got it 100% right
and sleep is for the dead and dieing
I like to try and make personal bests in not sleeping(i think my bests is 72 hours)
and you got it 100% right
and sleep is for the dead and dieing
I like to try and make personal bests in not sleeping(i think my bests is 72 hours)
"BIG UPS to pirates! ARRGH"
"You know they call then fingers but i never see them fing...... oh there they go." - Otto of the Simpsons
"You know they call then fingers but i never see them fing...... oh there they go." - Otto of the Simpsons
- Cyanid3
- Bonghead

- Posts: 122
- Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 9:44 am
- Location: Niles, Michigan
- Contact:
- kxbabe
- Bonghead

- Posts: 465
- Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 11:03 pm
- Location: Netherley Liverpool
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users

