Even if you're pissed, don't openly say you smoke it....
Moderator: Moderators
-
betto81
- Casual toker

- Posts: 60
- Joined: Wed Feb 04, 2004 4:14 am
- Location: New York City
- Contact:
Even if you're pissed, don't openly say you smoke it....
Yeah, i found out the hard way. I was fighting with my wife cause she pissed me off and I was going to smoke some pot on a pipe and she didn't let me so we began to struggle for "my precious" (the pot!!!).
Long story short, she bit my thumb and (since we were living with an aunt) she comes out of her room and says what's happening. My wife says "tell her" and so I did.....
She began saying things like "in this house there are no drugs" and "do your parents know about this?" ofcourse i said yes and just left the place. My parents know what happened(i haven't gone back since that problem, it's almost 2 weeks now) but luckyly they only frowned. I still enjoy my smoke, but I can't stand being separated from my wife. She doesn't like me toking, but at least when i was with her, i'd get the best sex while stoned.
Now we gotta get an apartment elsewhere cause my aunt said if we wanted to get back together, that it be best if we got another place. She's a bitch, so what the hell. I just messed up really bad.....
Long story short, she bit my thumb and (since we were living with an aunt) she comes out of her room and says what's happening. My wife says "tell her" and so I did.....
She began saying things like "in this house there are no drugs" and "do your parents know about this?" ofcourse i said yes and just left the place. My parents know what happened(i haven't gone back since that problem, it's almost 2 weeks now) but luckyly they only frowned. I still enjoy my smoke, but I can't stand being separated from my wife. She doesn't like me toking, but at least when i was with her, i'd get the best sex while stoned.
Now we gotta get an apartment elsewhere cause my aunt said if we wanted to get back together, that it be best if we got another place. She's a bitch, so what the hell. I just messed up really bad.....
-
Weed-iculous
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 820
- Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:28 am
- Location: New jersey
-
Weedguru Cusmar
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2834
- Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
- Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
-
I AM ADAM
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 562
- Joined: Thu May 01, 2003 1:13 am
- Contact:
- zonked.
- Bonghead

- Posts: 132
- Joined: Mon Apr 19, 2004 12:43 pm
- Contact:
-
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3688
- Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
- Location: England
- Contact:
-
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3688
- Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
- Location: England
- Contact:
-
gates
- Bonghead

- Posts: 126
- Joined: Sat Mar 15, 2003 7:20 pm
- Location: wisconsin
- Contact:
my friend if you are in love with weed then weed must be in love with you so stay with the weed....besides look at the chart below
girls= trouble,.pain,uncertainty,etc
weed= high sweet sweet heavenly high
girls=money taking thieves
weed=money (you can always sell weed but try selling your gf once)
now my math may be wrong here but weed seems to out way the chick catagory 2 times .....hmmmmm......I think i'll stick to weed thank you
girls= trouble,.pain,uncertainty,etc
weed= high sweet sweet heavenly high
girls=money taking thieves
weed=money (you can always sell weed but try selling your gf once)
now my math may be wrong here but weed seems to out way the chick catagory 2 times .....hmmmmm......I think i'll stick to weed thank you
-
Guest
hmmm i think u suck dick...gates wrote:my friend if you are in love with weed then weed must be in love with you so stay with the weed....besides look at the chart below
girls= trouble,.pain,uncertainty,etc
weed= high sweet sweet heavenly high
girls=money taking thieves
weed=money (you can always sell weed but try selling your gf once)
now my math may be wrong here but weed seems to out way the chick catagory 2 times .....hmmmmm......I think i'll stick to weed thank you
I would drop the ganja if I was in love with a guy that had a problem with it in... a long instant. but only if I knew i was completely in love-- jus a fling? nopers....
but I'll do my own math
guys= loving, sometimes pretty tender, hot, generous, some are intelligent (the ones I date anyways), creative, fun, uhhhhm sex lol
weed= until weed can give me multiple orgasms... guys win
-
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3688
- Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
- Location: England
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
-
flynn
is there really any contest? why does it have to be one or the other? a little thing called compromise can go a long way in resolving these problems. my girl doesn't like me smoking anymore (i admit that i smoke too much for my own good) but we came to a healthy compromise that i smoke a little less and try not to smoke too much while she is around and i can put up with some of the annoying shit she does without comment.
if she laid down the gauntlet though i would give it all up in an instant for her
if she laid down the gauntlet though i would give it all up in an instant for her
- thc.trip
- Casual toker

- Posts: 81
- Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:24 am
- Location: US of A
- Contact:
-
kinglucifer2000
- Casual toker

- Posts: 56
- Joined: Fri Dec 17, 2004 9:28 am
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users