New members, introduce yourself

Are you a returning member? Get to know the Community here...

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
flynn

Post by flynn »

you've found the right place 8)
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

now we have 2 red eyes, welcome
User avatar
richie_ropey
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 83
Joined: Tue Mar 02, 2004 6:50 pm
Location: south east uk
Contact:

hey how dose this site work

Post by richie_ropey »

wats up with all the seeds and shit all the stars and the items dont laugh i only joined yesterday
[img]http://www.konformist.com/images/2002/think-stoned.gif[/img]
flynn

Post by flynn »

read the faq dude
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

the stars..? dood they look more like ganja leafs
User avatar
Hoglet
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 142
Joined: Wed Feb 25, 2004 3:57 pm
Location: Wandering.
Contact:

Post by Hoglet »

What stars are you talking about?Have you hit your head in the last few days?
limit
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 8:53 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by limit »

Howdy people!

I'm not exactly brand new, but I didn't notice this topis until just now.
Just thought I might as well introduce myself.
My username..hmm, it's what my mates call me because when i'm caned I sit there and fall asleep all the time.
Great forums by the way!
Seems like a bit of an effort to get that aussie flag though :shock:
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o222/slybert_cruz/keirasig.jpg[/img]
Head up young man,
this might be the only chance you get in the course of infinity,
don't ever forget that.
Johnny Depp
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 233
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 9:13 pm
Location: NY
Contact:

Post by Johnny Depp »

hey all. my name is chad. I joined up a few days ago. this is some pretty trippy shit in here. been smokin for a half a year or so now, friend introduced me to the ganja grass. cool forums.
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Naps wrote: Seems like a bit of an effort toget that aussie flag though :shock:
I could prolly spare you the effort ;)

Welcome to both of you :D
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
limit
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2004 8:53 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by limit »

Weedguru Beloved wrote:
Naps wrote: Seems like a bit of an effort toget that aussie flag though :shock:
I could prolly spare you the effort ;)

Welcome to both of you :D
Thank you very much! :wink:
[img]http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o222/slybert_cruz/keirasig.jpg[/img]
Head up young man,
this might be the only chance you get in the course of infinity,
don't ever forget that.
aslate
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 23
Joined: Fri Mar 12, 2004 7:37 pm
Contact:

Post by aslate »

I joined yesterday but didn't see the thread. Thanks for the best advice on first-timing, but i'm more prepared for tonight!
Tripped
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 544
Joined: Sun Mar 14, 2004 4:28 am
Location: Woodstock, NY
Contact:

Post by Tripped »

Hiya, hehe :lol: ahhhh, this looks like a nice place, I been smokin' for some time so I'm pretty much a newbie and I'm glad to be part of this fine online community. :D Hmmm, yeah.
[img]http://img452.imageshack.us/img452/2250/kungfu5h7qq.jpg[/img]
User avatar
Bleeding Impulse
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 647
Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 5:49 pm
Location: around
Contact:

Post by Bleeding Impulse »

welcome. =D say, caro, does your new name have anything to do with the band beloved? j/w
[color=violet]I am a ragdoll, pull me apart, rip my head off, but don't break my heart.[/color]
[url=http://www.geocities.com/koribaus/333.html]Click. It's me :D[/url]

I used to be Subliminal Message.
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

No, I got it from the book Beloved, which is about an escaped slave who murders her children rather than see them abused at the hands of a sick and cruel master. I also chose it b/c my life has been seriously uprooted, but now I'm feeling some strong love from a special person in my life. I'm currently lookin for another name, as some people have pointed out that it's cheesy and they don't want to call me that, haha. Maybe I'll just change it back to Caro, as my troubled ex-boyfriend probably isn't cruising Weedguru to see what I'm up to anyway.

Uh, nvm that digression...welcome to our new members!
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
weedsmoker
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 304
Joined: Wed Mar 17, 2004 4:01 am
Location: Jerome, AZ
Contact:

whazzup

Post by weedsmoker »

people, how do you get the pictures under your names and the other cool stuff? 8)
Smoke Weed
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users