First Weed-J? Bong? Cone? ???

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
eqstreme
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2004 7:59 am
Contact:

First Weed-J? Bong? Cone? ???

Post by eqstreme »

Hey today i got my first stash of weed! $50NZ worth :) Anyway i've pretty much got no idea how to smoke it. I dont smoke so i dont think i would be able to roll joints (is it that hard?) I know there are places where u can buy pipes, is that a good option? Any advice appreciated! :D
I don't like people who take drugs... Customs men for example
User avatar
bleh
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2003 11:03 am
Location: BC, canada
Contact:

Post by bleh »

Congrats, your well on your way to becoming a stoner :lol: If I were you, I would just make a homemade pipe(many different ways, just look around) and smoke it out of that. Pipe/bong is better than smoking in joint form, joints waste more thc. Gravity bong is better than anything to smoke out of, but you might not want that cuz you would be coughing like crazy. It might be better if you do it with your friends too.

Have fun :P
User avatar
chiggy chong
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 603
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2003 5:26 pm
Location: SIDBURY DEVON ENGLAND

Post by chiggy chong »

yes dude it really is that hard to roll so i would suggest u use a homemade pipe first time um do a serch on this site and youll find lots of different ways to make them but make sure u choose a simpal one first and oh make sure u inhale satck big bowls :D :D to garante u get stoned when u smoke suck on the pipe then when u feel ur mouth is full of smoke pull away from the pipe and breath invery deeply and quickly oh and if u coff dont worry its expected first time but keep going back till the bowl is empty then stack it again buy the way how much bud did u get :twisted: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :evil:
HERBING IT 24/7
eqstreme
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2004 7:59 am
Contact:

Post by eqstreme »

Alright so far looks like the best way to go is a homemade pipe :) Um i got $50NZ umm im not sure how much it is in terms of weight, its chopped up pretty fine.... Okay just threw it on sum cooking scales, hard to tell but roughly 10 grams, i think :?
I don't like people who take drugs... Customs men for example
User avatar
bleh
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2003 11:03 am
Location: BC, canada
Contact:

Post by bleh »

Heh, cooking scale wont do shit all(unless it weighs to the gram...Mine has upto 2000 grams on it, so I cant do shit all with it). 10 grams would definately get you fucked up, but I dont think you would want to smoke that much :lol: . After you make the pipe, just take a few pinches to fill up the bowl and smoke it. Just smoke until youve reached a good point. A good pipe to make is the toilet paper roll one(cant remember what it was called). I use it all the time, I use a socket for a bowl and wrapped some wires around to make a screen. If you wrap up wires for a screen, make SURE you burn it before you smoke. It gets rid of all the nasty chemicals that you dont want.
eqstreme
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 5
Joined: Sun Mar 21, 2004 7:59 am
Contact:

Post by eqstreme »

Excelent i was talking to a m8 and he's gonna hook me up with a pipe so im set. Cheerz 4 da feedbake :D
I don't like people who take drugs... Customs men for example
flynn

Post by flynn »

oh newbies are soooo cute :o
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users