How Old Are You?

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
mac dre
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1974
Joined: Mon Nov 15, 2004 11:39 pm
Contact:

Post by mac dre »

hHhHAHAHAHA thats fuckin re donk ulous u have to be 18 to buy deodorant cuz kids were getting High off of it? whatwere they doing? sniffing the deodorant? wtf.. thats fuckin stupid.
Superman when I grip the mic, only way I'm slowing downs if I blow a pound of kryptonite
User avatar
mistaweed420
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 157
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2005 5:57 pm
Contact:

Post by mistaweed420 »

who thought of sniffing deoderent to get high, they must have been really desperate
go home, get stoned
Weedguru Cusmar
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2834
Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Cusmar »

It's quite strange how anyone thought of using anything to get high in the first place.
[img]http://img241.imageshack.us/img241/5585/tokeuphh5.gif[/img]
ladymorgain67
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 73
Joined: Sat Jul 23, 2005 3:13 am
Location: Lancaster, PA, USA
Contact:

Post by ladymorgain67 »

Well stick, your older than I am, but same generation. Woohoo, another old stoner, you got 7 yrs on me
May the resin preserve you!
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users