I don't know how many people will want to disclose their age but I'm not shy I was born in 1960 so that makes me....damn I've run out of fingers and toes so u will have to figure it out. Oh and u said u were how old
I would like to tell u that ur a bit young to be a pothead but i guess i was 14 when i first got high so that means i've been smoking pot for... damn there we go with the not enough fingers and toes thing.
lol, all i need is 1 more finger or toe :p
I'm 21 and live in sunny newcastle, geordie land.
Anyone read the papers today? Big al shearer says he wants to play for england again?
All the hoodrats still shake it for me
All my true fans still checkin for me
All the real smokers know
They ain't passin nuttin but dope indeed...
Real trees...
Chronic leaves...
No seeds...
Aye. A liv near Newcastle. A happnd too see most of the papers. I think Shearer will come back. It will be good stuff. (As long as we get rid of David Seaman!).
yeah i am a 16 year old australian, i love wrestling crocodiles and walking throught the bush barefoot and getting the munchies and eating yams and other natural bush food. Fuck steriotypes