Is this illegal?
Moderator: Moderators
-
Donnie Darko
- Casual toker

- Posts: 72
- Joined: Tue May 20, 2003 8:41 pm
- Contact:
-
spanaman
- Bonghead

- Posts: 164
- Joined: Thu Jan 30, 2003 7:23 pm
- Location: Bristol, UK
- Contact:
In england at least its definitely not illegal and i doubt its illegal to buy in america because the law always believes that if its illegal to sell stuff then its impossible to buy it.
Just say the papers are for cleaning out your saxophone or oboe. It cant be illegal actually because its only paper anyway.
God that was hard to write....
Just say the papers are for cleaning out your saxophone or oboe. It cant be illegal actually because its only paper anyway.
God that was hard to write....
- Skwerl_Butt
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1293
- Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
- Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
- Contact:
- Sparky
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1424
- Joined: Sun May 25, 2003 9:34 am
- Contact:
- FSDrums
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 500
- Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:51 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
theres a store near where i live that some indian guy runs it, he is real cool hell like take me away from the camera and get me skins, smokes, whatever i need. he told me he tokes but i have yet to buy bud off of him. i dont think he sells
"What? A squirrel just told me i need contact lenses?"
"If I had a Pokemon I would have Pikachu because he never dies."
"If I had a Pokemon I would have Pikachu because he never dies."
-
magiksam
- Casual toker

- Posts: 7
- Joined: Sun Oct 19, 2003 4:22 pm
- Contact:
- Young One
- Bonghead

- Posts: 473
- Joined: Sun Sep 14, 2003 9:55 pm
- Location: Michigan
- Contact:
Who i buy off is prolly about 40-50 yr old arab. But hes also a drug dealer...magiksam wrote:most teenagers who work in stores seel them but miserable old bastards dont
Gator Boots, with the pimped out Gucci suit
Ain't got no job, but I stay sharp
Can't pay my rent, cause all my money's spent
but thats ok, cause im still fly
got a quarter tank gas in my new E-class
But that's alright cause i'm gon' ride
Ain't got no job, but I stay sharp
Can't pay my rent, cause all my money's spent
but thats ok, cause im still fly
got a quarter tank gas in my new E-class
But that's alright cause i'm gon' ride
- DaMagicGanja
- Casual toker

- Posts: 12
- Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2003 4:19 pm
- Location: Mafúlandia
- Contact:
- blazed
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 844
- Joined: Mon Jul 07, 2003 2:48 pm
- Location: lost
- Contact:
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
Happy B/Day in case I forget or I missed it
And I thought it was just illegal to sell not to buy :S ahh well I never got refused
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
- pothead_jaime
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 692
- Joined: Wed Jul 02, 2003 9:03 pm
- Location: near calgary, alberta, canada
- Contact:
at the pipe shop here you cant buy papers or anything for rolling because that is a tobaco product... as long as you are over 14 you can buy a bong pipe hookah or lighter...
[color=red:a6ead98a61]Exª¢T[/color:a6ead98a61]-[color=yellow:a6ead98a61]A[/color:a6ead98a61]-[color=blue:a6ead98a61]MunÐo[/color:a6ead98a61]
- Bleeding Impulse
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 647
- Joined: Mon May 26, 2003 5:49 pm
- Location: around
- Contact:
We can't buy anything except lighters at our head shop. Luckily I made a few friends who are 18 and can buy me that stuff. =D
[color=violet]I am a ragdoll, pull me apart, rip my head off, but don't break my heart.[/color]
[url=http://www.geocities.com/koribaus/333.html]Click. It's me :D[/url]
I used to be Subliminal Message.
[url=http://www.geocities.com/koribaus/333.html]Click. It's me :D[/url]
I used to be Subliminal Message.
- DaMagicGanja
- Casual toker

- Posts: 12
- Joined: Wed Feb 26, 2003 4:19 pm
- Location: Mafúlandia
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
- FSDrums
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 500
- Joined: Sat Sep 27, 2003 4:51 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
same hereYoung One wrote:Who i buy off is prolly about 40-50 yr old arab. But hes also a drug dealer...magiksam wrote:most teenagers who work in stores seel them but miserable old bastards dont
"What? A squirrel just told me i need contact lenses?"
"If I had a Pokemon I would have Pikachu because he never dies."
"If I had a Pokemon I would have Pikachu because he never dies."
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users