Page 2 of 5

Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 3:49 pm
by Tarential
I doubt anything you have ever done compares to building an operating system, Tom.

Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 7:42 pm
by weedguru tom
what makes you say that, a guess ? if your not sure and you have guess'd then keep your fat mouth shut in future, stupid script kiddie

Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 7:54 pm
by smoke two joints
omg no, it's turned into an all out geek war.. i might as well join in.. actually building an operating system is a lot of work, and takes a shit load of coding.. especially the good ones, because they are labors of love and have to be perfect. i've helped out on a lot of them, thank God i didnt have to do them all myself! oh man.. but i changed my major, and computers are fun and much more of a recreation, just how i like to keep the things i enjoy.

Posted: Thu Nov 06, 2003 8:54 pm
by GodHand Kronix
haha what a silly argument. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA oops i dropped my spoon. but seriously, chill out guys 8)

Posted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 10:38 pm
by Weedguru Anex
Got my computer finally. Its got this mad blue strip up the front that lights up, its such a cool colour, been staring at at it for ages. The internet here sucks tho, I keep getting booted off all the time so I can't really use messenger very well.
Anyway, I'm gonna play on tron for a bit if I can still work the mouse properly, see you all tommorow. Same bat channel and all that.

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 12:15 am
by Tarential
tom wrote:what makes you say that, a guess ? if your not sure and you have guess'd then keep your fat mouth shut in future, stupid script kiddie
Script kiddie? I'm a university comp sci student who pays for his schooling and rent by doing programming jobs.

So tell us, Tom, which OS did you build?

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 2:55 am
by GodHand Kronix
Oooh, pressure's on. By the way, although this is off topic, I went to that website with "judge the guys" and "judge the girls", and Tarential your hair style is totally wicked!

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 3:00 am
by Caro
I was gonna lock this topic (seriously, stop fighting about computers boys, it's off-putting :lol: ) but what's this? What website, hmmmmm? ^^

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 3:03 am
by GodHand Kronix
My memory of the site is quite ambiguous, but it was in a post somewhere around here...I don't know. Any help Tarential?

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 3:31 am
by th3rdeye
I just built my new comp a month ago. I love being a nerd

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 2:11 pm
by Weedguru Anex
I found it was cheaper to buy a built machine this time, means the spec isn't exactly what I'd have chosen but its near enough

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 3:05 pm
by weedguru tom
which i built ? HAHAHAHA i dont think you understand no sorry your not a script kiddie a code monkey is a far better title and odd jobs tut tut, ive done programing jobs for HSBC bank and you still in education pss learn some skills your self, go suck a lemon

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 4:26 pm
by th3rdeye
But still Tom, that's not building and/or scripting an OS (Operating System)

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 4:54 pm
by Tarential
tom wrote:which i built ? HAHAHAHA i dont think you understand no sorry your not a script kiddie a code monkey is a far better title and odd jobs tut tut, ive done programing jobs for HSBC bank and you still in education pss learn some skills your self, go suck a lemon
anhedonia rhythm wrote:But still Tom, that's not building and/or scripting an OS (Operating System)
Hahaha he has you there, that IS what you said. Thats also what I was pointing out. Next time, actually figure out what the hell is going on before being an asshole.

Secondly, I read in another post that you are about to start doing paid programming work. CONGRATS!! Thats what I do for a living.

Stop being an idiot.

Posted: Wed Nov 12, 2003 4:54 pm
by Tarential
Btw, Caro and others who asked:
http://www.fusionpics.com/