puter's down..

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

puter's down..

Post by Weedguru Higher »

yeah as some may have noticed i havent been online in the past few days..puter totally crashed..supposed to get it back like monday or somehting. im really freaking high at ten at night in the mall of all places on some freaky public internet thingy!!! GAWD!

Hahah..actually this is kinda fun..just wish it wasnt so damn expensive! 2 bucks for 10 minutes . talk about a rip off..i got 50 cents left right now..hehe

better go iguess..damn it..oh well ill go home and smoke my misery away with aother fatty!!
Image
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

dude weeduguru hasnt been up for the past few days either so dont worry aboutit
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Yeah. But Kudos for the high in public places. I love being ripped in public. Guess I'm sick.
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

dude i just got high and went to mcdonalds last night. it was great stuff people were staring at us and shit. lol and we took forever to fuckin order!
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

Yeah its great. Got ripped on shrooms and bud a few weeks ago, went into a bunch of stores and malls and stuff. Was fun.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

I'm back and the puter is working!!!

Mind you I have to reinstall everything..what a bitch

Oh well Ill just smoke a good joint a get too work..hehe
Image
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

nice one man, was it anythin` serious ?
Tarential
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2077
Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Tarential »

weedguru higher wrote:I'm back and the puter is working!!!

Mind you I have to reinstall everything..what a bitch

Oh well Ill just smoke a good joint a get too work..hehe
Nice.

As Tom asked, what was it?
"If I want your opinion I'll beat it out of you." - _MAD_Caesar_
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

tom do you have a fuckin chin ring? sweet
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

I dunno what the problem was exactly...I couldnt access anything that needed internet. Had to reinstall everytihng and start off fresh
Image
flynn

Post by flynn »

spew
the mac
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2625
Joined: Tue Jun 17, 2003 5:51 am
Location: Victoria BC Canada..
Contact:

Post by the mac »

that sux.. good thing its back up.. uuugh i hate installing everthing i had to once and i didnt wanan yet so i went on my stepdads ocmputer and was gaming and he was like it aint gunna get done and im like id ont mind ill do it later.. and i dunno i guess it just bothered him so he get everything back in mine and didnt even want his im like uugh good stuff.. thanks lol
[size=109]I get high cuz fuck it whats better to do and ima [u]Never[/u] give a fuck cuz im better then you.[/size]
Weedguru Anex
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1663
Joined: Wed Feb 19, 2003 10:58 pm
Location: Clinging to the antlers of the midnight sun
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Anex »

Hey all, whilst we're on computers, got my new one now, just need to install everything on it and hopefully the internet at home will be working (no ones been able to use it for weeks :roll: ) so should be back soon, hopefully.
You people voted for Hubert Humphrey and you killed Jesus
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

peace for now anex
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

i hate buildin` opperating systems its so borin`, ugh i feel you
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users