noob here.. but why?
Moderator: Moderators
-
Satanus0
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 516
- Joined: Fri May 06, 2005 11:38 pm
- Location: United States, PA
- Contact:
-
tweedle
-
Satanus0
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 516
- Joined: Fri May 06, 2005 11:38 pm
- Location: United States, PA
- Contact:
-
Satanus0
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 516
- Joined: Fri May 06, 2005 11:38 pm
- Location: United States, PA
- Contact:
yea i obviously need some better ones n more...what i actually need to do is get the number of the actual dealer i get my shit from...its usually "talk/call friend, get there, wait in his house or on his porch, friend take money goes two doors down. come back with weed." thats how it goes for my shit that i like
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/Satanus0/TR166-metalhead-dos.jpg[/img]
! Keep It Metal Or Perish !
! Keep It Metal Or Perish !
-
tweedle
-
Satanus0
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 516
- Joined: Fri May 06, 2005 11:38 pm
- Location: United States, PA
- Contact:
he doesnt smoke weed, i know this for a fact...if he did i would probably woulda suspected it, besides im not used to bags that the dude sized so that also helps with me not wondering aobut it
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/Satanus0/TR166-metalhead-dos.jpg[/img]
! Keep It Metal Or Perish !
! Keep It Metal Or Perish !
- bong
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 513
- Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:55 pm
- Location: texas
- Contact:
-
tweedle
-
Bonglovingirl
- Bonghead

- Posts: 142
- Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:19 am
- Contact:
Yeah I don't like that whole "you wait here I go two doors down" shit. I want to see who I'm paying and what I'm paying for up front. That just opens the door to shadiness which I don't like.
A couple years ago I went over to my dealers house and there were about 10 people sitting in there smoking...the entire hallway smelled out onto the porch. While I was there the landlady came out and told him she was going to call the police...can we say new hookup time? I left that shit and never went back. I like discretion..but at least look your customers in the face.
A couple years ago I went over to my dealers house and there were about 10 people sitting in there smoking...the entire hallway smelled out onto the porch. While I was there the landlady came out and told him she was going to call the police...can we say new hookup time? I left that shit and never went back. I like discretion..but at least look your customers in the face.
-
tweedle
-
Bonglovingirl
- Bonghead

- Posts: 142
- Joined: Sun Jun 19, 2005 2:19 am
- Contact:
-
tweedle
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users