thats nothin i got caught twice in 2 days. first by the school then by my parents. my parents never let me smoke but i do it anyways, when i move out ima do it so much more. god my parents are way too uptight about this shitpunkindrublic696 wrote:i got caught twice in 2weeks. it was shit.
Dont go near your parents
Moderator: Moderators
-
GodHand Kronix
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3191
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
-
Midnight Toker
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3463
- Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
- Location: England
I got caught about a week after a properly started smoking gear, so they always knew when i was stoned, but i never stopped and never hid it. t's a good idea, my parents got used to it. Now i'm always stoned in front of my parents, at the dinner table, sitting down with them, even meetings with the school when i get in shit. I think they think the stoned me is how i look, coz everytime i see her im stoned or about to get stoned.
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]
''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
-
herbal stu
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4140
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:28 pm
- Location: Wigan, England
- Contact:
Hey I am a great actor I havnt been clocked once and I have even sat in the lounge and created a civil conversations with my rents and my Grandad
It made no sense to me at the time and I forgot about it after I left the room
My Dad would have beaten me like hell if he thought I was usin weed
hahah
[img]http://img273.imageshack.us/img273/2582/distsig1kd.gif[/img]
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
Reap your life like you want to recognise all you have come to!
When I stamp it on your forehead
So you will never forget that you're a reject,
And you're no one little impotent one!
-
Tarential
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2077
- Joined: Sat Jul 05, 2003 8:47 pm
- Contact:
- mishima_beef
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 546
- Joined: Mon Mar 17, 2003 11:37 pm
- Location: Toronto, Canada
- Contact:
-
GodHand Kronix
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3191
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
I don't need to, my house always smells like smoke anyways, and apparently my parents are too stupid to notice the difference between the smell of tobacco smoke and weed smoke so I'm safe there
They are also apparently too stupid to notice the difference between stoned and sober eyes, because my mom asks me why my eyes are red and dialated even when I'm not stoned.
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
- Stoned_in_the_S.C.
- Casual toker

- Posts: 92
- Joined: Fri Dec 12, 2003 5:18 am
- Location: Rushville
- Contact:
I was asking my dad if i could drive his car one time and he went into a big lecture on how id have to be responsible, but that wasnt the bad part.After that he said and not if i keep hearing about you and your cousin over at your aunts smoking weed. But thats all he said. 
I get high on life. Weed just helps.
-
GDawG
- Casual toker

- Posts: 35
- Joined: Mon Jul 14, 2003 3:50 pm
- Contact:
Well, i have been smoking weed heavly fo about a year and a half, MY dad smokes pot and had his own little crop. My mom doesnt but doesnt really have a problem with it. but back then they didnt know i smoked and my mom didnt want me doing it. So one day in the middle of october i was goin through one of the cupboards and found a coffe tin and to my amzement when i opened it i found 4oz's of weed. I was like fuck ya, so i took 2 1oz bags. The next day my mom asked if i had taken my dads weed. and i was like no i dont smoked weed, she believed me and just thought my dad had misplaced it. so anyways, i hid it from them till about febuary of this year, then i was like fuck it, by this time they both figured i smoked weed. so one day when my dad was home and my mom was at work. I went to my room and rolled a fat doobie and went out to the kitchen where my dad was. I was like Hey Pops, wanna smoke a joint? At first he didnt say anything and then he was like alright and we smoked that doobie then like 3 more. and now me and my dad smoke weed all the time, If i got it i blaze with him, if he has it he smokes with me, its pretty kewl how shit changes over a year and a bit.
*Puff *Puff *Pass*
-
GodHand Kronix
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3191
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
- Skwerl_Butt
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1293
- Joined: Thu Aug 07, 2003 8:44 pm
- Location: You know where California is??..Yeah, well, I live no where near there
- Contact:
I smoke in my room while my parents are still here and when I come out all i do is try my best not to look at them or talk and be arounfd them without looking weirs or anything..and I havent gotten caught yet..and always lock your door!!
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid175/p358a9a70c2270c3bf723e8751bbcc292/f378b808.jpg[/img]
-
GodHand Kronix
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3191
- Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
- Location: Cape Coma
- Contact:
- Cyanid3
- Bonghead

- Posts: 122
- Joined: Fri Jan 16, 2004 9:44 am
- Location: Niles, Michigan
- Contact:
i know this is an old thread but alwell lol
earlier this month my grandma/mom caught me drunk and stoned as fuck, i mean i was like GONE lol and they only knew i was drunk cuz i smelled like whiskey and my mom told me if i ever did it again she'd call the cops...unfortunetly she's no longer alive enough to do that ...she died the 2nd, like a day after she told me she was gonna cal the cops..but i never did give into the weed i told them that there was weed at the place i was at and that there was alot but i told them i didnt smoke i was just drunk and they beleived me and my grandma's like, well u know my opinion about this stuff i just hope u make the right choices lol i get away with so much shit man...my grandma knows i sneak out and get drunk and i think she thinks i go around fucking chicks or something cuz she keeps buying me condoms but dude i've never gotten laid lol so i'm just like, ok sure, why not i could use these, one day lol...
earlier this month my grandma/mom caught me drunk and stoned as fuck, i mean i was like GONE lol and they only knew i was drunk cuz i smelled like whiskey and my mom told me if i ever did it again she'd call the cops...unfortunetly she's no longer alive enough to do that ...she died the 2nd, like a day after she told me she was gonna cal the cops..but i never did give into the weed i told them that there was weed at the place i was at and that there was alot but i told them i didnt smoke i was just drunk and they beleived me and my grandma's like, well u know my opinion about this stuff i just hope u make the right choices lol i get away with so much shit man...my grandma knows i sneak out and get drunk and i think she thinks i go around fucking chicks or something cuz she keeps buying me condoms but dude i've never gotten laid lol so i'm just like, ok sure, why not i could use these, one day lol...
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid101/p9c940b27d9544f0ba08dfa9a4e7664cb/f9e095c0.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid109/pd0575bad57a2a81be6e706f21199032d/f92eedd1.jpg.orig.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid109/pd0575bad57a2a81be6e706f21199032d/f92eedd1.jpg.orig.jpg[/img]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users