Dont go near your parents
Moderator: Moderators
-
Tweek_1984
- Bonghead

- Posts: 293
- Joined: Tue Jan 14, 2003 2:37 am
- Contact:
Dont go near your parents
This is suicide. Parents seem to have an uncanny ability to clock whether you have been getting wrecked.
Whenever I run into my parents and I'm stoned, not only do they clock me, but I feel like I've let them down and I get paranoia. Your parents feel bad and you feel bad.
As a general rule of thumb, try to stay away from all family siblings. If you live at home, try to arrive home stoned only when the house is empty or after the folks are in bed.
Whenever I run into my parents and I'm stoned, not only do they clock me, but I feel like I've let them down and I get paranoia. Your parents feel bad and you feel bad.
As a general rule of thumb, try to stay away from all family siblings. If you live at home, try to arrive home stoned only when the house is empty or after the folks are in bed.
-
Stonerboy
- Casual toker

- Posts: 20
- Joined: Wed Jan 29, 2003 8:31 pm
- Contact:
-
Funk Doctor
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6636
- Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
- Location: Above the clouds
-
puffpuffpass
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 894
- Joined: Mon Jan 20, 2003 4:20 pm
- Location: East Bumblefuck NJ
- Contact:
my dad noticed i was high the other day.. searched my room took my shit and lighters...said he flushed it today i found a roach in the bathroom....shithead smoked my stash
im grounded but thats it im still blazin up
peace
im grounded but thats it im still blazin up
peace
But could it be a grand joke
A puff of smoke
Yes it's but a great day
To know the way
Don't you see the huge clouds go flying by
Don't you know
Deep down we all are butterflies
A puff of smoke
Yes it's but a great day
To know the way
Don't you see the huge clouds go flying by
Don't you know
Deep down we all are butterflies
-
Azzmeister
- Casual toker

- Posts: 50
- Joined: Fri Jan 31, 2003 5:54 pm
- Location: shite little village in dorset
- Contact:
I come from a family o stoners so i neva had a problem really. i used to get real paranoid when i started cuz my dad was always anti drugs but when he confronted me about it we was suprisingly cool, i hafta say i still dont look him in the eye if i go downstairs. usually best to stay upstairs really cuz guilt trips are a bit of a buzz killer.
-
gryffindorwhore
- Casual toker

- Posts: 11
- Joined: Sun Feb 09, 2003 1:55 pm
- Location: vancouver, canada
- Contact:
- Azim
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1475
- Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2003 1:31 am
- Contact:
-
inivisible45
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Sat Feb 22, 2003 8:05 pm
- Contact:
once i came down from my barn and i was totally fuckked out of my mind. and while i thought it was like 2 am or some shit, it was 10 pm, and my dad was sittin on the couch typin on his lap top. i tried to sneak upstairs, but he caught me. i wasent in too much shit. all he told me was if he caught me stoned again, he would fuckin trash my computer. 
-
UK_Stoner
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 5:22 pm
- Contact:
haha yes!
Yeah i had a bad experience when I walked down stairs to get my friend a beer I go to my Mum 'can I offer beer a dave?' oh dear!!!! haha my mum asked me if i was drugged up i said yes and she asksed if she could have a toke, I said sure come on up and my parents are now full on caners! batgain! i get them weed!!
get stoned every night
Peace
get stoned every night
Peace
-
Born of Fire
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1311
- Joined: Tue Mar 04, 2003 11:14 am
- Location: Australia
- Contact:
-
WORlock
- Casual toker

- Posts: 18
- Joined: Wed Mar 12, 2003 2:53 am
- Location: Bunbury; WA; Australia
- Contact:
getting ya parents wrecked....
my folks are sortta ok about me doing it as long as I don't over do it and fuck up my memory and fail at collage.
<---->
When Time Stands Still.....Wait For Me
<---->
When Time Stands Still.....Wait For Me
<---->
- cryptoboy14
- Casual toker

- Posts: 26
- Joined: Fri Mar 07, 2003 4:09 pm
- Contact:
Whe i was 15 my dad caught me and he worked for a boot camp he tried to send me but i was to stoned to go He still hates me and i hate him one time he was driving me somewere and i lit up right in front of him he took my bowl and threw it out the window then i jumped out of the car and got it unbroken 
-
GanjaGal
Gettin caught
I got caught once. My mum and dad knew i smoked it but not that i actually buy it. Mum found 15 of skunk in my handbag and took it away!
Dred

Dred
- Monarchy Flames
- Casual toker

- Posts: 36
- Joined: Sun Mar 16, 2003 11:42 pm
- Location: Somewhere in Stoner Land.
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users