What have you F#cked up while stoned?
Moderator: Moderators
-
canadianbud
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2157
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Contact:
I made a gravity bong out of a 2L coke bottle and a 1.5 L water bottle, so we're taking huge rips on his porch, and i pack myself a huge bowl and i got the hole 1.5L thick with smoke, im sucking it down, i suck too far and inhale some water, which starts a massive coughing spree, during which i proceeded to knock over the entire gravity bong and i walked into his screen door while walking inside for some water, it was a mess.
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users