What have you F#cked up while stoned?

What do you like to do?

Moderator: Moderators

ezilonman
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 14
Joined: Sun May 09, 2004 11:39 pm
Location: Milwaukee
Contact:

What have you F#cked up while stoned?

Post by ezilonman »

The thing I've fucked up most while zoomin was making a blow tube (last night).

I had my tube, paper towel, rubber band, downy sheet and liquid downy.

Everything started good, I put the paper towel on the tube and rubber banded it on tight. Then I forgot what the fuck I was doing and took the rubber band off. I put the downy sheet on top of the paper towel and then rubberbanded them on the tube.

I then proceeded to open a full bottle of liquid downy and pour it on the downy sheet. The problem is that the downy sheet doesn't absorb the liquid downy so it just spilt all over the place.

I couldn't stop pouring, I don't know why, but when I finished there was downy all over the tube, all over my moms dryer and all over the floor.


The really fun part was when I tried to clean it up...lol.
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

Lol... that's the most retarded shit I've heard in awhile... lol

Yesterday I was trying to get my backpack full of books, my laptop, and a plate of Mexican food home....on my bike...which has no kickstand. I must have looked equally retarded, and I wasn't very successful.
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
User avatar
teh
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 669
Joined: Thu Jun 19, 2003 4:29 pm
Location: Manchester, UK.
Contact:

Post by teh »

well yesterday i rolled two joints, and my parents were out so i was going out back to smoke them while they were out

bear in mind, i had been drinkin JD all day, and was quite mashed to begin with :)

me get's the keys for the door, holding two joints and my clipper in my hand, and i dno how but one of the spliff's slipped outo f my hand... oops!

What was a bitch about it is that it fell into my dog's water bowl :( and went all soggy and shit...


and then i got it out, as fast as i could, and then i dried it off in some tissues while smoking the first j, and then smoked a slightly damp, dogwater spliff... it was good too :P

teh :roll:
sickyle
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 188
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2003 11:10 pm
Location: maryland
Contact:

Post by sickyle »

i have fucked up alot when stoned. i remember we were smoking out my glass piece, and it was the first bowl smoked with it cause it was new, and after we finished smoking i dropped it on the porch and it shattered in a million pieces. then we walked back to my friends house.. go up to his room with some munchies, i open the drawer full of video games and the drawer flies out and falls onto the floor shattering his plate in a million pieces again. that wasn't a good day.
[img]http://www.sighost.us/members/cero/sickyle.jpg[/img]
GodHand Kronix
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3191
Joined: Sat Oct 25, 2003 4:36 am
Location: Cape Coma
Contact:

Post by GodHand Kronix »

Um, If spilling natty ice all over my computer desk while I was stoned & drunk counts...
RIP Andrew James Howard
June 9, 1982
September 16, 2005
I love you man..
User avatar
tankooo1
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 413
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 8:52 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Post by tankooo1 »

my grades... :(
snooch to the nooch
[img]http://www.e-replica.fr/plaque/repro/marijuana.jpg[/img]
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

my leg and back n neck + face, when i fell off a builing. We were playing on a hopper in a quarry. a hopper is a huge ass like 3-4 storey steel building, that filters stone, from a conveyour belt
User avatar
not so new kid
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 218
Joined: Fri Mar 19, 2004 6:00 pm
Location: monroe, NJ
Contact:

Post by not so new kid »

dropped my bag right infront of me and thought someone stole it... looked for it for at least 15 mins and then one of my friends realized it was right in front of me.
"the best things in life are the ones u can die from"
Propaganda
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 289
Joined: Wed Apr 14, 2004 8:51 pm
Contact:

Post by Propaganda »

Stepped on my own balls... (don't ask)
I don't lack inspiration... I lack talent.
Juicy J
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1142
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:51 am
Location: Smoke dat weed
Contact:

Post by Juicy J »

tankooo1 wrote:my grades... :(
lmao, nice
stoner_bnmn
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Feb 06, 2005 2:49 pm
Contact:

Post by stoner_bnmn »

my life....

but its all good cuz who needs one if you got good ol' mary jane......
pirate
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2369
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:37 am
Location: here
Contact:

Post by pirate »

Propaganda wrote:Stepped on my own balls... (don't ask)
We have a winner!!!! :D
www.adventuresindaytripping.blogspot.com


[img]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6476/logohm6.jpg[/img]
Kal-El
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 101
Joined: Mon Feb 07, 2005 1:03 am
Contact:

Post by Kal-El »

Just last night I fucked our pipe up. I had just got it back from my friend after he had it for about 4months. Got a nice bag of stuff saturday and smoked 2 bowls out of it. For some reason I cant remember why but I was tapping on the pipe with my lighter. I think it was because of song that was on but not sure. Well anyway it mustve been hot or I was tapping way too had cuz it busted. I was so pissed. Now I either gotta learn to roll or make something so we can finish smokin the rest of the bag. :(
Big Daddy
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2737
Joined: Wed Dec 08, 2004 6:25 pm
Location: Tennessee
Contact:

Post by Big Daddy »

Purple Monkey wrote:
Propaganda wrote:Stepped on my own balls... (don't ask)
We have a winner!!!! :D
im sorry but i have to ask, i mean just pondering what possibly could have occured has made me laugh for about 10 min so i want to know the real story.
Get Funky Wit Yo Bad Self
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v694/blazefan04/st1.gif[/img]
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

I left the oil cap off my mom's car and drove it 250 miles, causing the entire car to get covered in oil which I still didn't notice, until the engine seized up and died. :cry:

Total damage : $1600
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users