crystal meth
Moderator: Moderators
- Doctor Doobie
- Casual toker

- Posts: 90
- Joined: Thu Dec 18, 2003 5:08 am
- Contact:
Re
I do meth about once every 2 weeks for the past year or so now on special occations. In my opinion if you have the willpower to not let the drug take you over and you take over the drug then I see no problem with meth. Most people think they can handle it but I suggest you watch a movie called "Spun" which is a bunch of crankheads who do meth like 3 times a day and completely fucks their lives. I acctually started on accident. My boss had 2 lines in his room one was meth and one was oxycontin and he told me I could have a line of his oxy and he told me he had it ready for me in his room so I went in not hearing which one he said to snort so I accidently did the line of meth. Its a nice energetic high but I do not recommend it if you are going to school. I did a line the night before school once and that was the last time Ill do that again. I slept through my first 3 hours. Because I was up all night. Anyways back to the point. Dont let the drug take over your life and your fine.
[img]http://www.usedbowlingsupplies.com/images/yoda_on_weed.jpg[/img]
-
Caro
- Ganja God

- Posts: 6174
- Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
- Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
- Contact:
I did it occasionally.
After I got owned by another white drug, I stopped putting white shit up my nose (or smoking it). I enjoyed smoking meth with friends once in awhile. But I know it could have taken me down, it is a hard drug. There's a looot of meth in this town I moved to.
I don't smoke it or assoiate with users, in my opinion that's asking for trouble.
Meth is bad.
Pharmeceutical speed, now that I feel differently about....
After I got owned by another white drug, I stopped putting white shit up my nose (or smoking it). I enjoyed smoking meth with friends once in awhile. But I know it could have taken me down, it is a hard drug. There's a looot of meth in this town I moved to.
Meth is bad.
Pharmeceutical speed, now that I feel differently about....
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users