crystal meth
Moderator: Moderators
- potheadhobo
- Casual toker

- Posts: 49
- Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2004 12:31 am
- Location: u.s
- Contact:
crystal meth
hey how much of a gram of crystal meth do u get for $20? i get .4 of a gram
-
Weedguru Cusmar
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2834
- Joined: Mon Feb 02, 2004 8:51 pm
- Location: Floating (Brighton, U.K.)
- Contact:
- Duh
- Bonghead

- Posts: 170
- Joined: Sun Nov 02, 2003 10:56 pm
- Contact:
-
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 3688
- Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
- Location: England
- Contact:
- potheadhobo
- Casual toker

- Posts: 49
- Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2004 12:31 am
- Location: u.s
- Contact:
-
BGDetroit
-
layabout guy
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 730
- Joined: Thu Jul 22, 2004 2:41 am
- Location: Place With Trees
- Contact:
I notice a pattern!BGDetroit wrote:Man fuck crystal man, Mother fuckers get so fucked up off that. Uppers will fuck you up mentally bad... Fuck crystal meth, Fuck crystal tea, Fuck upper pills...
Cokes a upper but also a downer but caines good
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v19/layabout_guy/fuckriaa.jpg[/img]
-"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you"
I love Caro
-"If god doesn't like the way I live, let him tell me, not you"
I love Caro
-
SurreyToker
- Casual toker

- Posts: 63
- Joined: Thu Aug 05, 2004 12:45 pm
- Contact:
I have no first hand experience, however I will share a story with you. One of my friends who is a fellow pothead, well she did a very large line of crystal meth. I can't tell you how much, besides a big line, as I was not there at the time. Well she almost died, luckily someone got enough guts to call an ambulence and they were able to save her. She seems fine now though, but scary stuff if it gets out of hand.
[img]http://www.personal.psu.edu/users/l/s/lsc135/dark.gif[/img]
- spasm_attack
- Bonghead

- Posts: 141
- Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2003 2:09 am
- Contact:
don't do meth, its the dirtiest shit. don't take your drug using to the next level, thats how people die. one day ur gonna do too much of some drug or another and choke on your own puke when you pass out. you could end up like chong in his movies (yeah its funny to watch, but you don't seriously want to be like that) And besides, "they" say that weed is a gateway drug, i like to always try to prove "them" wrong. dirty. don't do coke either. or pcp. or whatever other hardcore shit u want to do.
[img]http://img24.exs.cx/img24/3724/hookjpg1.jpg[/img]
-
BGDetroit
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
[quote="BGDetroit"]Man fuck crystal man, Mother fuckers get so fucked up off that. Uppers will fuck you up mentally bad... Fuck crystal meth, Fuck crystal tea, Fuck upper pills...
Took the words right outta my mouth dont do it man. It is the worst shit I can imagine doing.
Took the words right outta my mouth dont do it man. It is the worst shit I can imagine doing.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
-
Weed-iculous
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 820
- Joined: Sun Jan 18, 2004 12:28 am
- Location: New jersey
- thc.trip
- Casual toker

- Posts: 81
- Joined: Sat Sep 04, 2004 1:24 am
- Location: US of A
- Contact:
I dont know how bad coke or meth actully is for you but I do know that in the end you will be scraping every last penny you have to please your addiction for the drug. Next thing you know your buying from an undercover and you get thrown in prison than drug rehab. Not fun, id just stick to weed.
[img]http://www.suaturma.com/metalbrasil/caixapreta/imagens/pantera/pantera_dimebag_darrell_01m.jpg[/img]
-
cutthecashflow
- Intellecutally Wasted

- Posts: 7747
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
- Location: Home of the Sioux!
- Contact:
Im already spending most of my cash on weed. Its weird cause in high school i could afford to smoke. Parents bought the food and my place was free to live at at home now I gotta buy food and rent and a cable bill and an internet bill. Then throw some weed into it and im broke I gotta find a job.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
- Numb Jaw
- Bonghead

- Posts: 119
- Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2004 7:37 pm
- Location: South lyon, Mi, USA
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users