Told my mom I toke
Moderator: Moderators
-
President Beavis
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
- Contact:
I WISH my mom was like that. (Well, my stepmom, the fucking bitch)
She see's me come home high on the weekends and looks away from me in fear.
She thinks I'm gonna kill her.
She thinks that by being a stoner, I'm devoting my life to driving her insane.
She says to my dad that she doesn't feel safe alone with me, so I shouldn't be allowed inside the house if my dads not home.
She deleted over 60gb's of music and videos off my computer, and password protected it so I couldn't sign into my account. Because I like smoking weed.
Then she thought that deleting everything wasn't enough, so she tooke it away, and I'm never gonna get it back. It cost me 1500$, and I saved up every penny of that on my own.
She also prints off every msn convo on my computer where me or my friends make any reference to weed, alcohol, other drugs, anything.
And gives my dad her daily report about how horrible I am and all the horrendus, dispicable things I did that day.
And she's nice enough to leave brochures in my room about the warning signs of teenage drug abuse, and HIGHLIGHT the fucking signs she thinks I show.
Then when I finally say something, she just says that she makes the most money in the house, and can kick me out at anytime, my dad too if he doesn't like it. She acts like she's better then us because she makes more money, and especially me because I don't pay any rent. (I'm 15)
Then she goes and tells her, and my family, literally bawling her eyes out because she thinks I'm a horrible person and a killer out to get her. She tells them I smoke my brains out and drink myself into oblivion every day and just don't give a shit about my life. She tells them I'm insane and that she's just an innocent bystander watching me waste my life away. She even tells them that she thinks I'm a heroin addict and take strips of acid on a regular basis.
My dad smokes weed, we've even toked together before. But he sticks up for her, and I have no fucking idea why.
She see's me come home high on the weekends and looks away from me in fear.
She thinks I'm gonna kill her.
She thinks that by being a stoner, I'm devoting my life to driving her insane.
She says to my dad that she doesn't feel safe alone with me, so I shouldn't be allowed inside the house if my dads not home.
She deleted over 60gb's of music and videos off my computer, and password protected it so I couldn't sign into my account. Because I like smoking weed.
Then she thought that deleting everything wasn't enough, so she tooke it away, and I'm never gonna get it back. It cost me 1500$, and I saved up every penny of that on my own.
She also prints off every msn convo on my computer where me or my friends make any reference to weed, alcohol, other drugs, anything.
And gives my dad her daily report about how horrible I am and all the horrendus, dispicable things I did that day.
And she's nice enough to leave brochures in my room about the warning signs of teenage drug abuse, and HIGHLIGHT the fucking signs she thinks I show.
Then when I finally say something, she just says that she makes the most money in the house, and can kick me out at anytime, my dad too if he doesn't like it. She acts like she's better then us because she makes more money, and especially me because I don't pay any rent. (I'm 15)
Then she goes and tells her, and my family, literally bawling her eyes out because she thinks I'm a horrible person and a killer out to get her. She tells them I smoke my brains out and drink myself into oblivion every day and just don't give a shit about my life. She tells them I'm insane and that she's just an innocent bystander watching me waste my life away. She even tells them that she thinks I'm a heroin addict and take strips of acid on a regular basis.
My dad smokes weed, we've even toked together before. But he sticks up for her, and I have no fucking idea why.
- Dr. Greenthumb
- Stoned Immaculate

- Posts: 8112
- Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
- Contact:
-
President Beavis
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
- Contact:
I've been sober for nearly 3 weeks buddy.
I'm saving up for an oz, 1/4 oz shrooms, booze and a couple cartons of smokes from the indian reserves here. I've got 280$ so far. That'll be 310 once some E-tard gives me money he owes.
As for my stepmom, I don't let that bullshit bring me down anymore. I'll be leaving in a couple years anyways. (And punching her the fuck out before I get on my way.)
I'm saving up for an oz, 1/4 oz shrooms, booze and a couple cartons of smokes from the indian reserves here. I've got 280$ so far. That'll be 310 once some E-tard gives me money he owes.
As for my stepmom, I don't let that bullshit bring me down anymore. I'll be leaving in a couple years anyways. (And punching her the fuck out before I get on my way.)
-
hubcap
- Herbal Assassin

- Posts: 665
- Joined: Mon Jul 04, 2005 9:15 pm
- Location: London
- Contact:
-
mirage223
- Casual toker

- Posts: 96
- Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:06 pm
- Contact:
-
KaliCoe
- Bonghead

- Posts: 451
- Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:07 pm
- Location: Kansas City, USA
- Contact:
-
President Beavis
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
- Contact:
-
KaliCoe
- Bonghead

- Posts: 451
- Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:07 pm
- Location: Kansas City, USA
- Contact:
-
President Beavis
- The Duke of Dope

- Posts: 1352
- Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 3:18 am
- Contact:
Haha, so I know that she's been telling kids in her classes that I turned into a druggie and thats the whole reason why i failed this semester, what a bitch.
I can easily get her fired if I can get some kids to tell the principal that shes been telling them stories about me in classes, wont be hard.
And I can sue her for invasion of privacy too, she was secretly going through my internet history and printing off my msn convos for a long time until it blew up in my face. Telling people stories that I'm just some stupid druggie behind my back.
One time I had friends over and she searched through their backpacks looking for drugs while we went out to pick up another bud or ours. She found our booze, BTW.
Oh, she's so fucked now.
I can easily get her fired if I can get some kids to tell the principal that shes been telling them stories about me in classes, wont be hard.
And I can sue her for invasion of privacy too, she was secretly going through my internet history and printing off my msn convos for a long time until it blew up in my face. Telling people stories that I'm just some stupid druggie behind my back.
One time I had friends over and she searched through their backpacks looking for drugs while we went out to pick up another bud or ours. She found our booze, BTW.
Oh, she's so fucked now.
-
canadianbud
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2157
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Contact:
id frame that bitch for possession, it'd be ironic as hell.
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
-
KaliCoe
- Bonghead

- Posts: 451
- Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:07 pm
- Location: Kansas City, USA
- Contact:
-
boredx11
- Casual toker

- Posts: 19
- Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:49 pm
- Contact:
- FIRE!!!
- Ganja God

- Posts: 4564
- Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
- Location: Deep South FL
- Contact:
Hey man, I feel you..there's a good reason your dad does that, or at least it's a good reason in his mind. (Hope I don't offend you at any point in this post) Your pops loves you, or most likely does, but the fact is your stepmom is most likely a) a financial and/or b) an emotional crutch for your father after your mom left. That's a really important thing to have after you lose a marriage, it can hurt a fucking load.President Beavis wrote:I WISH my mom was like that. (Well, my stepmom, the fucking bitch)
She see's me come home high on the weekends and looks away from me in fear.
She thinks I'm gonna kill her.
She thinks that by being a stoner, I'm devoting my life to driving her insane.
She says to my dad that she doesn't feel safe alone with me, so I shouldn't be allowed inside the house if my dads not home.
She deleted over 60gb's of music and videos off my computer, and password protected it so I couldn't sign into my account. Because I like smoking weed.
Then she thought that deleting everything wasn't enough, so she tooke it away, and I'm never gonna get it back. It cost me 1500$, and I saved up every penny of that on my own.
She also prints off every msn convo on my computer where me or my friends make any reference to weed, alcohol, other drugs, anything.
And gives my dad her daily report about how horrible I am and all the horrendus, dispicable things I did that day.
And she's nice enough to leave brochures in my room about the warning signs of teenage drug abuse, and HIGHLIGHT the fucking signs she thinks I show.
Then when I finally say something, she just says that she makes the most money in the house, and can kick me out at anytime, my dad too if he doesn't like it. She acts like she's better then us because she makes more money, and especially me because I don't pay any rent. (I'm 15)
Then she goes and tells her, and my family, literally bawling her eyes out because she thinks I'm a horrible person and a killer out to get her. She tells them I smoke my brains out and drink myself into oblivion every day and just don't give a shit about my life. She tells them I'm insane and that she's just an innocent bystander watching me waste my life away. She even tells them that she thinks I'm a heroin addict and take strips of acid on a regular basis.
My dad smokes weed, we've even toked together before. But he sticks up for her, and I have no fucking idea why.
And excuse me for being rude, but your stepmom sounds like a conniving bitch.
- kevbo
- Casual toker

- Posts: 49
- Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 1:49 am
- Contact:
President Beavis wrote: my STEPMOM deleted over 60gb's of music and videos off my computer, and password protected it so I couldn't sign into my account. Then she took it away, and I'm never gonna get it back. It cost me 1500$, and I saved up every penny of that on my own. She also prints off every msn convo on my computer where me or my friends make any reference to weed, alcohol, other drugs, anything. And gives my dad her daily report about how horrible I am and all the horrendus, dispicable things I did that day.And she's nice enough to leave brochures in my room about the warning signs of teenage drug abuse, and HIGHLIGHT the fucking signs she thinks I show.
Then when I finally say something, she just says that she makes the most money in the house, and can kick me out at anytime, my dad too if he doesn't like it. She acts like she's better then us because she makes more money, and especially me because I don't pay any rent. (I'm 15)
Then she goes and tells her, and my family, literally bawling her eyes out because she thinks I'm a horrible person and a killer out to get her. She tells them I smoke my brains out and drink myself into oblivion every day and just don't give a shit about my life. She tells them I'm insane and that she's just an innocent bystander watching me waste my life away. She even tells them that she thinks I'm a heroin addict and take strips of acid on a regular basis.
My dad smokes weed, we've even toked together before. But he sticks up for her, and I have no fucking idea why.
okay guy i started to cut out the excess but every word of this is completely ridiculous!!! you're letting cruella deville ruin your life and she's not even your real mom!? grow some balls man!! you're the biggest pansy I've ever heard of for taking this shit, what are you 12???!!!
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users