Told my mom I toke

Sit down, skin up!

Moderator: Moderators

mirage223
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:06 pm
Contact:

Told my mom I toke

Post by mirage223 »

... and she doesn't care. :shock:

She said she smoked 2 years ago to see if it helped her medical problem and she didn't like it lol.

It felt good to bong in my room for the first time and now my bong is sitting on my dresser and my stash is hidden in my room.
rusianrocket321
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 96
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:21 pm
Contact:

Post by rusianrocket321 »

my god, how old are you? and yea thats gotta feel nice...mm i wish i didnt have to hide my bong :(
mirage223
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:06 pm
Contact:

Post by mirage223 »

I'm 21 but I don't like keeping things from my mom (step dad I dont give a fuck about he wouldn't ever even try to tell me what the fuck to do). Its because of things like THIS though that I DONT keep things from her.

So yea man I sat at my desk for the first time with my bong last night and smoked like 3 bowls for celebration. Felt great :D

Before this I'd only smoke in the bathroom cause it takes a while to clear the smell in my room.
mirage223
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:06 pm
Contact:

Post by mirage223 »

Man I was so nervous telling her.

I was like "mom, no matter how I say this you're gonna flip out" and she didn't flip or look disappointed at all! :shock: I was totally shocked. She just calmly told me her experience with weed and that she didn't like it.
rusianrocket321
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 96
Joined: Fri Feb 24, 2006 11:21 pm
Contact:

Post by rusianrocket321 »

thats so killer...but my parents have talked to both me and my sister about it and shown nothing but dislike and hate towards it :/
Baybee
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2082
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
Location: Kamlooos, BC
Contact:

Post by Baybee »

God, my mums known I've smoked forever. When she first found out she didnt care. Well, she didnt like it, but she wasent going to tell me I couldnt.. Heh, its nice being older and not having to worry about that kind of stuff.
I don't hide stuff like that from my mum. But my grandmother.. thats a different story. She still dosent know I smoke cigarettes.
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
Squares
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 186
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 7:56 pm
Location: Watford - England

Post by Squares »

youre really lucky. im tempted to tell my parents, just so i dont have to hide it, but i know theyd never be cool with it as its taken me the last 4 years to convince my dad that drinking alcohol isnt a sin (im now 18 by the way), so i know the best id be able to get from them is to be able to say "im a stoner, i know you dont like it, but theres nothing you can do about it, so live with it", but i dunno, thats a bit too bad karma for my liking.
[img]http://i26.photobucket.com/albums/c125/Chazzymodo/scream2.jpg[/img]
"Reality is for people who can't face drugs"

....and have a nice day.
HighOffDaPurple
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 69
Joined: Sun Nov 20, 2005 8:14 pm
Contact:

Post by HighOffDaPurple »

atleast have some sort of respect and dont ler her catch u actually smoking...
[img]http://i29.photobucket.com/albums/c278/BobZeez/lmao.jpg[/img]
pip0r
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 22
Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 7:54 pm
Contact:

Post by pip0r »

having liberal folks is nice! my mom asked me if she could try when i broke the news to her; later that nite she complained that she couldn't advance in the book she was reading because she had to re-read every sentence but couldn't figure what it's about. i thought i'd distract her by showing her the insides of the fridge - it worked!
mirage223
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:06 pm
Contact:

Post by mirage223 »

LMAO thats awesome.

Today I sat in my window and did a great wake & bake... felt awesome with the sun warming up my skin and the cool breeze on me.. once I was high I could feel the wind all over my pours. It was awesome. :shock:
KaliCoe
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 451
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 5:07 pm
Location: Kansas City, USA
Contact:

Post by KaliCoe »

My mom caught me once in February 2006 (my dumbass left an empty baggy on the table) and she said in 6 months she was going to give me a UA and if I failed i was getting kicked out of the house... :(
FUCK SUBURBAN POLICE
mirage223
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 96
Joined: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:06 pm
Contact:

Post by mirage223 »

Thats the risky part about telling your parents or them finding out.. I'm just glad my mom is cool. 8)

Sorry to hear about your dilema but what is a UA? I assume a piss test. If it is just get someone to piss for you and hide it in the bathroom for when the time comes. I did it for my brother once. :roll:

Just be careful you don't get caught!
eSk!e
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 133
Joined: Mon Mar 20, 2006 2:32 am
Location: Birmingham - UK
Contact:

Post by eSk!e »

ive told both ma parents that i smoke , there were kinda pissed off but they didnt say much realy n they jus sed quit that was bout it , but i only smoke booda in ma room @ nite ,, outside in the day
[img]http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/2193/gotweedfh0.jpg[/img]
Sibannac
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 23
Joined: Wed Apr 12, 2006 4:41 am
Contact:

Post by Sibannac »

My parents accept my career as a stoner and they both rock.Examples: My step-dad supplies me with my weed that he gets from work so he knows where I'm getting it. My mom smokes it with me so she knows I'm safe. It's wicked having my parents help me out. I'm 17 and living the good life.
sickyle
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 188
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2003 11:10 pm
Location: maryland
Contact:

Post by sickyle »

My mom first found out I was smoking in 9th grade, when I got arrested and she picked me up from the police station. :roll:

But even though both of my parents used to smoke, my mom still doesn't want me to. She knows I still do though sometimes, but just as long as it's not in the house or around it.

My dad on the other hand smokes with me. :lol:
[img]http://www.sighost.us/members/cero/sickyle.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users