Page 4 of 6

Posted: Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:57 pm
by President Beavis
I WISH my mom was like that. (Well, my stepmom, the fucking bitch)

She see's me come home high on the weekends and looks away from me in fear.

She thinks I'm gonna kill her.
She thinks that by being a stoner, I'm devoting my life to driving her insane.
She says to my dad that she doesn't feel safe alone with me, so I shouldn't be allowed inside the house if my dads not home.

She deleted over 60gb's of music and videos off my computer, and password protected it so I couldn't sign into my account. Because I like smoking weed.

Then she thought that deleting everything wasn't enough, so she tooke it away, and I'm never gonna get it back. It cost me 1500$, and I saved up every penny of that on my own.

She also prints off every msn convo on my computer where me or my friends make any reference to weed, alcohol, other drugs, anything.

And gives my dad her daily report about how horrible I am and all the horrendus, dispicable things I did that day.

And she's nice enough to leave brochures in my room about the warning signs of teenage drug abuse, and HIGHLIGHT the fucking signs she thinks I show.

Then when I finally say something, she just says that she makes the most money in the house, and can kick me out at anytime, my dad too if he doesn't like it. She acts like she's better then us because she makes more money, and especially me because I don't pay any rent. (I'm 15)

Then she goes and tells her, and my family, literally bawling her eyes out because she thinks I'm a horrible person and a killer out to get her. She tells them I smoke my brains out and drink myself into oblivion every day and just don't give a shit about my life. She tells them I'm insane and that she's just an innocent bystander watching me waste my life away. She even tells them that she thinks I'm a heroin addict and take strips of acid on a regular basis.

My dad smokes weed, we've even toked together before. But he sticks up for her, and I have no fucking idea why.

Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 5:01 am
by Dr. Greenthumb
Really sorry to hear that but if smoking weed really causes that much friction you should try laying off a while just to prove her wrong.

Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:13 am
by President Beavis
I've been sober for nearly 3 weeks buddy. :P

I'm saving up for an oz, 1/4 oz shrooms, booze and a couple cartons of smokes from the indian reserves here. I've got 280$ so far. That'll be 310 once some E-tard gives me money he owes.

As for my stepmom, I don't let that bullshit bring me down anymore. I'll be leaving in a couple years anyways. (And punching her the fuck out before I get on my way.)

Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 6:59 pm
by KaliCoe
sounds good except you probably shouldn't punch out your step-mom....(jail time)

Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2006 7:33 pm
by hubcap
i'd do worse than that.

see if you can start screwing with her, like put a bit of weed in her purse or something. i did that with my step mom back in the day and it was hilarious.

although she wasn't as mean as yours. no offence.

Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 5:28 pm
by mirage223
Sucks to hear about your step mom dude. I know exactly what type of person you're talking about. You should start doing things to freak her out like leave a bud in her underwear droor for her to find.

Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:19 pm
by KaliCoe
fuck you should by a mouse and put it in her purse

Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:29 pm
by President Beavis
KaliCoe wrote:fuck you should by a mouse and put it in her purse
:lol:

I should buy an ounce and put it in her purse. Right before she leaves for work.

She's a teacher so... :lol:

Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 9:49 pm
by KaliCoe
She's a teacher so...
then make an annonomys report to the school telling them she has weed in her car!

Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 11:12 pm
by President Beavis
Haha, so I know that she's been telling kids in her classes that I turned into a druggie and thats the whole reason why i failed this semester, what a bitch.

I can easily get her fired if I can get some kids to tell the principal that shes been telling them stories about me in classes, wont be hard.

And I can sue her for invasion of privacy too, she was secretly going through my internet history and printing off my msn convos for a long time until it blew up in my face. Telling people stories that I'm just some stupid druggie behind my back.

One time I had friends over and she searched through their backpacks looking for drugs while we went out to pick up another bud or ours. She found our booze, BTW.

Oh, she's so fucked now. :twisted:

Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 2:43 am
by canadianbud
id frame that bitch for possession, it'd be ironic as hell.

Posted: Mon Jun 12, 2006 3:18 am
by KaliCoe
looks like the next time she pisses you off shes fucked!

(what does BTW mean?)

Posted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:35 pm
by boredx11
BTW = By the way

I could never tell either of my parents I do it. I have a sneaking suspicion my dad does it sometimes, or at least has done it before. My mom is really uptight about it though. It doesn't really matter though, I don't do it enough for it to really be a problem.

Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 5:09 pm
by FIRE!!!
President Beavis wrote:I WISH my mom was like that. (Well, my stepmom, the fucking bitch)

She see's me come home high on the weekends and looks away from me in fear.

She thinks I'm gonna kill her.
She thinks that by being a stoner, I'm devoting my life to driving her insane.
She says to my dad that she doesn't feel safe alone with me, so I shouldn't be allowed inside the house if my dads not home.

She deleted over 60gb's of music and videos off my computer, and password protected it so I couldn't sign into my account. Because I like smoking weed.

Then she thought that deleting everything wasn't enough, so she tooke it away, and I'm never gonna get it back. It cost me 1500$, and I saved up every penny of that on my own.

She also prints off every msn convo on my computer where me or my friends make any reference to weed, alcohol, other drugs, anything.

And gives my dad her daily report about how horrible I am and all the horrendus, dispicable things I did that day.

And she's nice enough to leave brochures in my room about the warning signs of teenage drug abuse, and HIGHLIGHT the fucking signs she thinks I show.

Then when I finally say something, she just says that she makes the most money in the house, and can kick me out at anytime, my dad too if he doesn't like it. She acts like she's better then us because she makes more money, and especially me because I don't pay any rent. (I'm 15)

Then she goes and tells her, and my family, literally bawling her eyes out because she thinks I'm a horrible person and a killer out to get her. She tells them I smoke my brains out and drink myself into oblivion every day and just don't give a shit about my life. She tells them I'm insane and that she's just an innocent bystander watching me waste my life away. She even tells them that she thinks I'm a heroin addict and take strips of acid on a regular basis.

My dad smokes weed, we've even toked together before. But he sticks up for her, and I have no fucking idea why.
Hey man, I feel you..there's a good reason your dad does that, or at least it's a good reason in his mind. (Hope I don't offend you at any point in this post) Your pops loves you, or most likely does, but the fact is your stepmom is most likely a) a financial and/or b) an emotional crutch for your father after your mom left. That's a really important thing to have after you lose a marriage, it can hurt a fucking load.

And excuse me for being rude, but your stepmom sounds like a conniving bitch.

Posted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 11:24 pm
by kevbo
President Beavis wrote: my STEPMOM deleted over 60gb's of music and videos off my computer, and password protected it so I couldn't sign into my account. Then she took it away, and I'm never gonna get it back. It cost me 1500$, and I saved up every penny of that on my own. She also prints off every msn convo on my computer where me or my friends make any reference to weed, alcohol, other drugs, anything. And gives my dad her daily report about how horrible I am and all the horrendus, dispicable things I did that day.And she's nice enough to leave brochures in my room about the warning signs of teenage drug abuse, and HIGHLIGHT the fucking signs she thinks I show.
Then when I finally say something, she just says that she makes the most money in the house, and can kick me out at anytime, my dad too if he doesn't like it. She acts like she's better then us because she makes more money, and especially me because I don't pay any rent. (I'm 15)

Then she goes and tells her, and my family, literally bawling her eyes out because she thinks I'm a horrible person and a killer out to get her. She tells them I smoke my brains out and drink myself into oblivion every day and just don't give a shit about my life. She tells them I'm insane and that she's just an innocent bystander watching me waste my life away. She even tells them that she thinks I'm a heroin addict and take strips of acid on a regular basis.

My dad smokes weed, we've even toked together before. But he sticks up for her, and I have no fucking idea why.

okay guy i started to cut out the excess but every word of this is completely ridiculous!!! you're letting cruella deville ruin your life and she's not even your real mom!? grow some balls man!! you're the biggest pansy I've ever heard of for taking this shit, what are you 12???!!!