Page 1 of 1

glass gravity bong

Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:02 pm
by krunk
hey all,
I want to know if anyone out there has ever heard of a glass gravity bong. I had one, I believe the company that made it called it the "american standard". it was a two piece glass pipe with an american flag on the side. Last night one of my friends, who was doing a bad job of watching it, broke mine and I really want to replace it. if anyone knows anything about this piece, please post. thanks

Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:23 pm
by Tr0n
why do u need a glass gravity bong? Just go get a 2 litre coke bottle and use that, oh and it won't break.

Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:32 pm
by Sammy
or post this in the right section, even!

Posted: Wed Oct 13, 2004 8:37 pm
by HempKnight1985
Because everyone can have those regular 2L bottle bongs but not everyone has a glass one. It's called nice taste and good quality.

http://www.bongsandpipes.willybanjo.com ... _pg10.html

I found that... it might not be what you're lookin for but they are nice lol. Just look around that site and some others maybe you'll find what you need.