bouncers, what can the bastards do whe they find you stash?

Got a problem? - Get counseling from the gurus

Moderator: Moderators

weedguru_animal
Ganja God
Ganja God

bouncers, what can the bastards do whe they find you stash?

Post by weedguru_animal »

Hey I got searchdat the door at a cub in brighton recebtly, i knew i had my fresh nice 1/8th fine sunk on my person but for some drunken reason i thought hat i had hidden it in my shoe, unfortunatey it turne out i had 'hidden' the skunk in the main pocket of my wallet which twas the first thin they looked in. The bouncer was quite aitated as i had said 'yeh fine go ahead search me, im clean', and laughed a little, how stpid imust have looked!! Anywaythe bouncer presented me with two options:A>he would call the police, or b>he takes it an i can go in but he rember my face!!!iwasnt given the option of been ble just to leave with my skunk, is this alowe, do bouncer have the authority to confiscate your skunk, think perhaps so as you re entering their premises, something like that neway. the moral od the storyis to be careful where you stash yourstash.

jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by jonny cockeral »

ha ha. un lucky
Cameron.

delboy 56
Why Hello There !

Post by delboy 56 »

Unlucky!

Whats more annoying is that he probably ended up using your stuff for himself.

However i dont think he is allowed to take it off you, as he is not authorised to do so. He should of given it you back and told you to go some where else. But then agian he could of just phoned the police.

weedguru_asmodeus
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by weedguru_asmodeus »

welcome to the forums delboy :)
aye animal - i think you should just take it - you coulda been in trouble with the cops - at least he gave you option to walk away!

btw delboy - whats with the muse site - it doesnt seem to load up for me??

mogg
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by mogg »

Hey if i were you m8 I would have grabbed it out his hand.
And......
Did one.
Run like the f*cking wind.
(excuse language)
delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol <-----To beautiful to explain.

weedguru_asmodeus
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin

Post by weedguru_asmodeus »

excused ;)

delboy 56
Why Hello There !

Post by delboy 56 »

weedguru_asmodeus wrote:welcome to the forums delboy :)
aye animal - i think you should just take it - you coulda been in trouble with the cops - at least he gave you option to walk away!

btw delboy - whats with the muse site - it doesnt seem to load up for me??
Dam i have too many sites in my Favourites folder!! I forgot about this place.

As for the Muse site, it has a real shit server that always resets itself, nearly daily. So the site goes offline till Henri the admin sorts it out. That place would be buggered if it weren't for him. The Muse site is not working at the moment, that how i remembered this place.

This looks like a good forum. A bit quiet, but a few postings on boards linking this place could do the trick. :wink: Heheheh even if i do get moaned at by other mods for doing it. :D

HydroDrops
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by HydroDrops »

If he was bigger than you (as most bouncers are) then he can pretty much do what he wants.

Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by Funk Doctor »

haha, in belgium the bouncers ask if they can smoke along if they find anything :D friendly fellas.

canadianchron

Post by canadianchron »

that sux man, he doesnt really have ne right to take it from you, but what are you going to do, hes a bouncer and he could have called the cops If u feel like it, you can should go back, he prob wont even remember you and so what if he does, make sure the next time uve hidden it

MrWobbles
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by MrWobbles »

In the UK they arent allowed to confiscate it but there aint much you can do if they do. You get little monkeys in the clubs near me that know the bouncers and if they spot you smoking they'll go get a bouncer to get your stash and give it to them... There aint really much you can do just accept that you lost some stash and move on, if you make a fuiss chances are you'll either A) get beaten bad and then they take your stash or B) they call the cops and you get raped by some huge black man when they take you in. I've never been searched by a bouncer but ive had my stash taken by one of the little monkeys that know the bouncers
Weed: you'll laugh, you'll cry, you'll.... um i cant remember :)

weedguru_badass
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by weedguru_badass »

Ha Ha

After readin that, I aint never gonna make a fuss if B is the consequence!!!!!!!!!! :shock:

Luckily I know most of the bouncers round here, Close family friends etc.

so I dont get that problem but if I do :x
./B_A_D_A_S_S\.

Reality is an illusion brought on by lack of weed!!! merely a crutch for the weaker of us :evil:

NeO
Casual toker
Casual toker

family + weed = death

Post by NeO »

close family is the worst to get caught by, they tell someone then that someone tells someone then the next thing u know, its all around ur family that ur a pothead, family and weed isnt a good mix
save a mouse... eat a pussy...
----------------------------------------------
the only thing rehab tought me was how to roll a better joint...

new_smoker
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by new_smoker »

couldnt tell ya.. to young to go to clubs :?

plaster
Casual toker
Casual toker

Post by plaster »

ya, family and weed doesn'T get along together. For the bouncer thing, i never got searched ,, be cool with them, they'll be cool with u
Keep on tokin stoners