Mixing

Need help, or have you perfected a revolutionary technique & wanna share it?

Moderator: Moderators

420Princesss
Why Hello There !
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Feb 10, 2005 10:55 pm
Location: Philly!
Contact:

Mixing

Post by 420Princesss »

I'm 18 and ive only been smokin for bout 3 yrs now, but when i check out this site and others I see it says alot of ppl mix weed wit tobacco. Why is this done? Where I'm from we never do that, except once when my friend brought over his hookah....but anywayz! Does it make the weed better? Or just last longer? :?:
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Its mainly done overseas. Our European friends it seems enjoy there mix. I myself no no way mix tobacco with weed.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
User avatar
callmeandy
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 253
Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 5:26 am
Location: I live on the streets of Minnesota bitch
Contact:

Post by callmeandy »

its your preference. if you like the taste of baccy, as i do, go for it. just try it and see if you like it. i mean, its not like it wont get you high, the most it will be is a tinch harsher. i tend to roll larger joints, i find they roll easier sometimes, but thats just me. when i roll, if i roll pure weed, i cant keep it under a gram, and i believe that on a joint, when most of it is wasted anyway, it shouldnt be more than a gram. so ill throw in about .5g of weed and the baccy from a marlboro 100, it does the trick, i find it most fun to smoke joints when im coming down from the high off a bong or pipe. but once again, this is just my opinion.

oh, and if you smoke hash, like if thats the only thing you can buy in your area, you have to roll with something else that burns better than a powder, and baccy is the easiest.
If life gives you lemons, find a way to get high off them
[img]http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/stfu1.jpg[/img]
auto
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 643
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:00 pm
Location: Albany, NY
Contact:

Post by auto »

Yeah, thats the main reason a lot of people do it. It helps the spliff last longer. It also helps if you don't have a lot of weed and you want to roll a big joint. Personally I'm a weed person myself and I never mix, but I understand why some people do it.
BGDetroit

Post by BGDetroit »

Ive smoked "spliffs", Ive never liked them. But now a blunt for some reason jus lifts me, Makes me feel so good. I'm pretty sure blunts are made out of tobbaco leafs and i figure theres still a "flower" on a tobbaco plant and thats the tobbaco that they use in ciggerates but hell if i know thats jus what i figure. Blunts are the shit..
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

tobacco adds more of a buzz i find. maybe cuz i need the nicoteen :x
User avatar
callmeandy
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 253
Joined: Sat May 22, 2004 5:26 am
Location: I live on the streets of Minnesota bitch
Contact:

Post by callmeandy »

unfortunately, ive made cigarettes kind of a habit. i no longer get the same buzz, but for some reason, i feel like smoking a spliff after a bong just gives my high a little extra boost, like more than the extra weed. like if my brain was a midget trying to get cookies on the top shelf, Shaq just came and put the little guy on his shoulders.
If life gives you lemons, find a way to get high off them
[img]http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/stfu1.jpg[/img]
BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Post by BUDA »

weedguru tom wrote:tobacco adds more of a buzz i find. maybe cuz i need the nicoteen :x
pirate
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2369
Joined: Sat Nov 06, 2004 11:37 am
Location: here
Contact:

Post by pirate »

callmeandy wrote:oh, and if you smoke hash, like if thats the only thing you can buy in your area, you have to roll with something else that burns better than a powder, and baccy is the easiest.
(Y)
www.adventuresindaytripping.blogspot.com


[img]http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/6476/logohm6.jpg[/img]
Scratch
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1350
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:46 am
Location: inhale...exhaleee..
Contact:

Post by Scratch »

It depends on the weed I guess. When I was smoking shit quality weed I never mixed it with tobacco, cause I didn't see the point of it. Then I got good weed and I was told to mix it with tobacco, so I did. But one time I didn't and my weed almost got wasted cause it didn't burn so good. I had to light the joint like 5-6 times.
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3688
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

One problem with using bacco is that if the 2 contents aren't mixed evenly between each other then the joint sideburns. Which is a bastard coz it means that one of the 2 aren't burning, usually the weed.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

i only add a lil bit of tobacco, i just find it adds a lil bit of length to the joint and it only sideburns from the tobacco burning to quick, this normally happens when you layer your joints, dont put a layer of baccy then a layer of weed, MIX THAT SHIT or grind it all in the grinder like i do 8)
Weed Dogg
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 49
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2004 12:00 am
Location: Cambridge, UK!
Contact:

Post by Weed Dogg »

A_Fire_Inside wrote:One problem with using bacco is that if the 2 contents aren't mixed evenly between each other then the joint sideburns. Which is a bastard coz it means that one of the 2 aren't burning, usually the weed.
Depends how you mix the two. I make sure both are mixed perfectly so the joint burns to perfection. Just put a layer of weed, a very small layer of baccy on top and then another layer of weed, works great for me.

I usually use baccy to be honest. Gives me a perfect buzz so I don't really complain. I smoke without the baccy sometimes but not that much, all the same to me. Baccy seems to give out a bit of a buzz half the time too. My mate has always said it does. He'll smoke a spliff then smoke a fag straight after because he says it fucks him up that little extra :?
Weedguru_Fire_Inside
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3688
Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2004 1:03 pm
Location: England
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_Fire_Inside »

Which is way i said it sideburns if they ain't mixed evenly between eachother.
Death is the only certainty. EVERYTHING else is variable.
auto
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 643
Joined: Sun Jan 09, 2005 11:00 pm
Location: Albany, NY
Contact:

Post by auto »

A_Fire_Inside wrote:Which is way i said it sideburns if they ain't mixed evenly between eachother.
I guess I'm really out of it, but I was just picturing a big joint with a face and some killer sideburns just standing there giving me the thumbs up.

"Yeah man!" :spliff: :mrgreen:
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users