Page 1 of 1
The Sweet Smell
Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:36 am
by chillinjams
Ok, after your plant has grown and has started to produce buds how strong is the smell? I ask this basically because I live next to woods and if I decided to plant some i wouldnt want them to cause a problem by having some overwhelming smell. Another problem is that the woods are small in size and within a couple hundred yards of houses. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:47 am
by cutthecashflow
I dont think you have too much to worry about unless your growing mass crops. how many plants do you plan on growing cause if its only a few I wouldnt worry about it too much if i was you. Besides that if they find them they could be anyones plants.
Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 12:53 pm
by Sammy
They smell, a lot.
Don't grow outdoors if you gots neighbours close-by imo, i was watering today before work and didnt wash my hands, had only touched the stems, and everyone kept saying "Do you smell weed?".
Another time we had a group project in college this year and I couldn't get the plants out of my closet in time, i didn't have as much then as I do now to handle the smell, but the first thing my partner said was "It smells like fresh growing marijuana in here!"

Posted: Fri Feb 11, 2005 1:20 pm
by flynn
that smell is a fucker to get off at harvest time, especially when you have to go see the inlaws

Posted: Thu Feb 17, 2005 9:08 pm
by chillinjams
well i just planted them and i had a total of 10 seeds germinate so its hard to tell whether they will even grow to smell

Posted: Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:48 am
by Canablizz
The thing is though for growing maybe 3 plants, that's not too much especially if it's lower quality weed. Im sure your growing mass amounts of weed so thats why you smell that.