Last week I rolled a J that looked really nice, but when I tried to smoke it me and my friend couldn't get any smoke from it. We had to keep lighting it and we weren't inhaling anything. I was pretty disapointed as you can guess. I decided I packed it too tight. So we went back to my room and put some weed into a cigarett and made it really loose. It didn't burn very well because it was so loose, but at least we got smoke and got high. Anyways, I'm wondering how to make sure to pack my J's just the right amount.
Also, could the problem with my first J been that I didn't break up the weed enough?
How to pack your J just the right amount
Moderator: Moderators
-
Seth442
- Why Hello There !
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Sun Apr 17, 2005 4:49 am
- Contact:
-
weedguru tom
- ← i ♥ weed →

- Posts: 7448
- Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
- Contact:
- ...Farlan...
- Bonghead

- Posts: 162
- Joined: Wed Nov 03, 2004 12:48 am
i find i roll my joints in different packness each time, depending on what im feeling... a bit more loose if i want to take big tokes without any resistance, or a tighter joint, that doesent lose shape at all, that burns alot slower..... when ppl pencil pack there joints, they tend to pack it waaaay to much, thinking that more packed = better joint 
Time Keeps On Slipping Into The Future
[img]http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/pg2/2002/0103/photo/dazed1_i.jpg[/img]
[img]http://espn-i.starwave.com/media/pg2/2002/0103/photo/dazed1_i.jpg[/img]
-
canadianbud
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2157
- Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Contact:
- tankooo1
- Bonghead

- Posts: 413
- Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 8:52 am
- Location: Chicago
- Contact:
In my experience, you cant really pack your jays 'to' tight, but if you pack it to much, you wont get as big of hits off of it as if you were to roll it loose. Just keep on rolling and experimenting, and eventually youll get a feel of how tight you wanna roll it.
snooch to the nooch
[img]http://www.e-replica.fr/plaque/repro/marijuana.jpg[/img]
[img]http://www.e-replica.fr/plaque/repro/marijuana.jpg[/img]
-
WeedGuru_Flow
- Red Eye Jedi
- Posts: 8722
- Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
- Location: Belgium
- Contact:
how do you roll? I mean, do your roll with or without a roach(cardboard filter)
If you roll with a roach and can't seem to get anything out of it, make sure you didnt leave a gap between the mix and the filter, when you toke the paper around the gap will be sucked inwards,blocking the filter and not letting you inhale anything...
If you roll with a roach and can't seem to get anything out of it, make sure you didnt leave a gap between the mix and the filter, when you toke the paper around the gap will be sucked inwards,blocking the filter and not letting you inhale anything...
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
-
haZeyjay
- Casual toker

- Posts: 23
- Joined: Thu May 19, 2005 8:40 am
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users