Rugby

Chat about sports you watch or partake in here.

Moderator: Moderators

Calmu
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat May 21, 2005 10:48 am
Location: Watford, England
Contact:

Rugby

Post by Calmu »

Anyone like rugby?
Hell it's the only sport I'll ever play so fucking fun. But I hate the way everyones always like Footballs a real mans sport Rugbys for gays. Fair play people might have different views but come on you gotta admit rugby is a rougher game...........
What y'all think?
[img]http://rav-clan.co.uk/forums/uploads/post-7-1056288664.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Well personally i have never played rugby, it's not very big here in Canada. But I would be inclined to agree with the fact that it is a much rougher game, no pads other than shin pads if I'm not mistaken right?? Ouch!
Image
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

Weedguru Funk Doctor wrote:American football is rugby for pussies.
Calmu
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat May 21, 2005 10:48 am
Location: Watford, England
Contact:

Post by Calmu »

I agree with that quote :P. Yeah your right no pads but I don't even wear shin pads they uncomfortable lol. I broke my collar bone a while back God that hurt!
[img]http://rav-clan.co.uk/forums/uploads/post-7-1056288664.jpg[/img]
MOT
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1916
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 12:55 am
Contact:

Post by MOT »

Rugbys awesome, specially Neath-Ospreys! :D
[img]http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/cainedtom/anti-nazi.jpg[/img]
Thats what uni's about!!! Eating some beef and finding its not quite to your taste!!!
User avatar
Puba
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 51
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2005 4:09 pm
Location: Yorkshier England
Contact:

Post by Puba »

i love rugby im a rugby league fan (wakefield trinity) but i play union at uni
Calmu
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat May 21, 2005 10:48 am
Location: Watford, England
Contact:

Post by Calmu »

I don't know what it is but I can't play League I'm only good at union. League confuses me haha!
[img]http://rav-clan.co.uk/forums/uploads/post-7-1056288664.jpg[/img]
BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Post by BUDA »

My best mates little brother is an amazing Rugby player. Hes only 11 or 12 got tons of Awards. He's in his first year of secondary school i could bet money he could kick the shit outta most of kid fucking school. Hes gonna go on to do good things that boy is... :P
Calmu
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat May 21, 2005 10:48 am
Location: Watford, England
Contact:

Post by Calmu »

Good on him :D my secet ambition is to make it into proffesional rugby then England and then play for the Lions in a tour haha never gonna happen :cry:
[img]http://rav-clan.co.uk/forums/uploads/post-7-1056288664.jpg[/img]
Scratch
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1350
Joined: Sun Oct 03, 2004 11:46 am
Location: inhale...exhaleee..
Contact:

Post by Scratch »

It will if you get stoned every day
Calmu
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat May 21, 2005 10:48 am
Location: Watford, England
Contact:

Post by Calmu »

Hmmmmm, doubt it. But hey either way I'll win so lets go for it. Maybe when I move away from my parents I will! haha.
[img]http://rav-clan.co.uk/forums/uploads/post-7-1056288664.jpg[/img]
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Midnight Toker »

BUDA wrote:My best mates little brother is an amazing Rugby player. Hes only 11 or 12 got tons of Awards. He's in his first year of secondary school i could bet money he could kick the shit outta most of kid fucking school. Hes gonna go on to do good things that boy is... :P
I had a mate like that, he was awesome at rugby, played for the county at 15. Now he's just an unfit stoner just like all the rest of us. Same with a mate of mine who used to play for crystal palace until he found weed and coke. Some people just waste their talents.

Rugby's a great sport though, a real man's game.
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
Calmu
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat May 21, 2005 10:48 am
Location: Watford, England
Contact:

Post by Calmu »

Eep I'm good at rugby am I gonna become unfit lol :| I'm not that fit as it is argh fuck man why everything have to be so complicated can't it go my way fucking bullshit. Sory :S
[img]http://rav-clan.co.uk/forums/uploads/post-7-1056288664.jpg[/img]
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

My mate has played for England Rugby Team but hes only 17 so not the proper squad
Calmu
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 34
Joined: Sat May 21, 2005 10:48 am
Location: Watford, England
Contact:

Post by Calmu »

Sweet dude, Well if he keeps trying ahe'll make it one day maybe?
[img]http://rav-clan.co.uk/forums/uploads/post-7-1056288664.jpg[/img]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users