Page 1 of 2
Rugby
Posted: Sun May 22, 2005 2:07 pm
by Calmu
Anyone like rugby?
Hell it's the only sport I'll ever play so fucking fun. But I hate the way everyones always like Footballs a real mans sport Rugbys for gays. Fair play people might have different views but come on you gotta admit rugby is a rougher game...........
What y'all think?
Posted: Sun May 22, 2005 2:38 pm
by Weedguru Higher
Well personally i have never played rugby, it's not very big here in Canada. But I would be inclined to agree with the fact that it is a much rougher game, no pads other than shin pads if I'm not mistaken right?? Ouch!
Posted: Sun May 22, 2005 3:22 pm
by Funk Doctor
Weedguru Funk Doctor wrote:American football is rugby for pussies.
Posted: Sun May 22, 2005 9:28 pm
by Calmu
I agree with that quote

. Yeah your right no pads but I don't even wear shin pads they uncomfortable lol. I broke my collar bone a while back God that hurt!
Posted: Sun May 22, 2005 10:04 pm
by MOT
Rugbys awesome, specially Neath-Ospreys!

Posted: Sun May 22, 2005 10:45 pm
by Puba
i love rugby im a rugby league fan (wakefield trinity) but i play union at uni
Posted: Mon May 23, 2005 11:52 am
by Calmu
I don't know what it is but I can't play League I'm only good at union. League confuses me haha!
Posted: Mon May 23, 2005 1:46 pm
by BUDA
My best mates little brother is an amazing Rugby player. Hes only 11 or 12 got tons of Awards. He's in his first year of secondary school i could bet money he could kick the shit outta most of kid fucking school. Hes gonna go on to do good things that boy is...

Posted: Mon May 23, 2005 9:46 pm
by Calmu
Good on him

my secet ambition is to make it into proffesional rugby then England and then play for the Lions in a tour haha never gonna happen

Posted: Mon May 23, 2005 9:48 pm
by Scratch
It will if you get stoned every day
Posted: Mon May 23, 2005 11:25 pm
by Calmu
Hmmmmm, doubt it. But hey either way I'll win so lets go for it. Maybe when I move away from my parents I will! haha.
Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 4:25 pm
by Midnight Toker
BUDA wrote:My best mates little brother is an amazing Rugby player. Hes only 11 or 12 got tons of Awards. He's in his first year of secondary school i could bet money he could kick the shit outta most of kid fucking school. Hes gonna go on to do good things that boy is...

I had a mate like that, he was awesome at rugby, played for the county at 15. Now he's just an unfit stoner just like all the rest of us. Same with a mate of mine who used to play for crystal palace until he found weed and coke. Some people just waste their talents.
Rugby's a great sport though, a real man's game.
Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 10:12 pm
by Calmu
Eep I'm good at rugby am I gonna become unfit lol

I'm not that fit as it is argh fuck man why everything have to be so complicated can't it go my way fucking bullshit. Sory :S
Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 10:19 pm
by tweedle
My mate has played for England Rugby Team but hes only 17 so not the proper squad
Posted: Tue May 24, 2005 11:52 pm
by Calmu
Sweet dude, Well if he keeps trying ahe'll make it one day maybe?