First Grow *Pics

Ever so proud of your little one? Show the world here!

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
Canablizz
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:09 pm
Contact:

First Grow *Pics

Post by Canablizz »

Alright so im new to growing and I just threw some bag seed in some peat cups, to my surprise one decided to sprout and im in love :)

This is where i started them out, with the rest of my pepper plants.

Image

Then it decided to sprout :)

Image

This is the latest picture at about a week or so. By the way I am doing an outdoor grow.

Image

So hopefully this turns out to be a female because I'd be pissed if it turned anything else :roll: [/img]
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Nice (Y)
Image
Caro
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6174
Joined: Tue Jun 10, 2003 6:22 am
Location: Possibly in the bathtub... God bless wireless internet!
Contact:

Post by Caro »

What a beautiful baby! Good luck raising it :D
[img]http://a.im.craigslist.org/wb/wN/JlAJzS6s36uxWLoTVAezHhtGuWqk.jpg[/img][img]http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y175/Denverbroncofrk/weedgurucopy.jpg[/img]
Canablizz
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:09 pm
Contact:

Post by Canablizz »

Thanks for the encouraging words, I brought it inside tonight because it supposed to rain pretty hard tommorow and I dont want to risk losing it to winds, and rains. I mean to a certain extent im sure it would be helpful to the plant, but its my first one and I dont want to take chances, plus now it's under some lights and is getting light since the sun will be gone for a few days.
Canablizz
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 17
Joined: Thu Jul 07, 2005 8:09 pm
Contact:

New Pics

Post by Canablizz »

Here are some updated pics of the setup im running tonight. Like I said before I brought them in due to weather.

Image

Image
convolution
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:06 am
Contact:

Post by convolution »

GAZ
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2284
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:07 am
Location: Milton Keynes, England
Contact:

Post by GAZ »

U might wanna be careful with swapping it from indoor to outdoor a lot because it will get used to the heat then you will stick it outside and it will freeze to death.
If You Want To Get Ahead, Get A Gaz.

[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Changing the light cycles during vegetation is a bad bad thing to do. The plant can turn into a hermaphrodite(sp?) Or the can turn into what we called bastard plants..they never ever bud.
Image
User avatar
blade44
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 14
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:19 am
Contact:

Post by blade44 »

nice work.
[url=http://www.whenpeoplefly.com][img]http://img485.imageshack.us/img485/4572/cannibescomsig1wn.jpg[/img][/url]
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users