My joint is havin a baby

Need help, or have you perfected a revolutionary technique & wanna share it?

Moderator: Moderators

User avatar
Hazeygirl420
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:58 pm
Location: Juno Beach, Florida
Contact:

My joint is havin a baby

Post by Hazeygirl420 »

I am a kryp kinda girl, but whenever I get the urge to roll one up they always come out pregnant. I hate it, and have tried everything. I CANT ROLL A JOINT GOOD :cry:
So I invest in plenty of pyrex :D
any of you prego rollers??
Everybody Love a Party Girl
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Re: My joint is havin a baby

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

Hazeygirl420 wrote:I am a kryp kinda girl, but whenever I get the urge to roll one up they always come out pregnant. I hate it, and have tried everything. I CANT ROLL A JOINT GOOD :cry:
So I invest in plenty of pyrex :D
any of you prego rollers??
Girl, the only reason why your joints come out pregnant is cuz you dont roll tight enough in the center part, make sure the...uhm 'weed sausage' or the 'weed+baccy sausage' is in proportion, by that i mean dont make sure that both ends are thinner than the center part, theyll get pregnant all the time then.

thats what i learned from my experience when i started rolling, they got pregnant all the time too, untill i figured that i had to focus on rolling them 'in shape'
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Posts: 14620
Joined: Sun Mar 30, 2003 1:31 pm
Location: Canada
Contact:

Post by Weedguru Higher »

When rolling you need to use the length of your index fingers and thumbs to push the weed equally into the paper. Use a little more pressure in the middle, so the weed stretches out in the paper and doesn't just bunch in the middle.

I know..that probably made like no sense at all. Sry I tried.
Image
User avatar
Hazeygirl420
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:58 pm
Location: Juno Beach, Florida
Contact:

Post by Hazeygirl420 »

I just tried to rollantoher one and I took me a couple times but I got is alittle better(not by much) I keep ripping the paper trying to shape it..whatever trial and error right..at least im still baked :)
Everybody Love a Party Girl
Midnight Toker
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3463
Joined: Mon Jul 21, 2003 9:55 pm
Location: England

Post by Midnight Toker »

Are you trying to roll straight or coned joints? If you're trying to roll straight ones it's alot easier to impregnate your spliff.

Roll cones, it's easier, they look better and they toke perfectly.
[img]http://img155.exs.cx/img155/7595/tillijk2ss.png[/img]

''I spent alot of money on booze, birds
and fast cars. The rest i just squandered.'' - George Best
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Spread the mix evenly throughout the paper. High enough so you can fold over about once and even with the gum line. Push in with your two top fingers then gradually roll from your thumbs up to your fingers...



After reading this it doesn't make much sense but this is how I roll perfect J's..... I need a web cam to make a video...on how I roll.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
User avatar
Hazeygirl420
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 28
Joined: Mon Aug 22, 2005 11:58 pm
Location: Juno Beach, Florida
Contact:

Post by Hazeygirl420 »

This shits too sticky it keeps clumping up. I just rolled a pretty good LOOKING one but its not hitting worth a shit....
:oops:
damn
Everybody Love a Party Girl
cutthecashflow
Intellecutally Wasted
Intellecutally Wasted
Posts: 7747
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:19 pm
Location: Home of the Sioux!
Contact:

Post by cutthecashflow »

Spread just a little baccy in the mix.
Get busy living or get busy dying.
13laze
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2279
Joined: Thu Apr 15, 2004 1:53 am
Location: Pluto
Contact:

Post by 13laze »

sticky???? give it a 5 minutes before smoking than, and make sure theres a secure and clean connection between the filter/roach and the broken up kronic.
WidespreadDead
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2397
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:03 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Post by WidespreadDead »

i tried rolling for the first time and it worked just as i planned. try king size papers. roll it all the way down like you would a normal j, roll it over once then just roll it on your knee. it works like a charm
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

WidespreadDead wrote:i tried rolling for the first time and it worked just as i planned. try king size papers. roll it all the way down like you would a normal j, roll it over once then just roll it on your knee. it works like a charm
hu? roll it on your knee? Like putting the joint on your knee and then using the palm of your hand to roll it back & forth?

Sounds like a nice way to fuck up a good joint
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
mosherben
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 247
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:45 am
Location: Newcastle
Contact:

Post by mosherben »

i use a tea tray and a cardboard stand (looks like this from the side: /\/\) to let the skin be on and just put the mix in so i can tell where the joint is uneven. I find it spreads welll also. 8)
WeedGuru_Flow
Red Eye Jedi
Posts: 8722
Joined: Tue Jan 13, 2004 5:41 pm
Location: Belgium
Contact:

Post by WeedGuru_Flow »

mosherben wrote:i use a tea tray and a cardboard stand (looks like this from the side: /\/\) to let the skin be on and just put the mix in so i can tell where the joint is uneven. I find it spreads welll also. 8)
...

I put my mix in the palm of my hand, use my other hand to put the mix in a bit of a straight line, then put the roach at the end, on my hand, then the skin on of that, then put my hands together and flip it round, then i start rolling, and during the rolling it gets kinda clear where you gotta spread it & stuff

Don't rely on flat surfaces in order to 'spread it out correctly' just keep rolling you'll know what to do without thinking about it before you know it
Computer games don't affect kids. I mean, if Pac-Man had affected us as kids, we would all be running around darkened rooms, munching magic pills, and listening to repetitive electronic music.
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Weedguru Higher wrote:When rolling you need to use the length of your index fingers and thumbs to push the weed equally into the paper. Use a little more pressure in the middle, so the weed stretches out in the paper and doesn't just bunch in the middle.

I know..that probably made like no sense at all. Sry I tried.
Actually that's exactly right, a good stoner's test is to hold the paper up to a light and if make it so the shadow of your weed is in a straight line so you have to push a little more on the middle area before you start rollin up, that's why they look pregnant, more weed in the middle, simple as that.
[img]http://music.clevver.com/MusicPics/4859.jpg[/img]
WidespreadDead
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2397
Joined: Sat Mar 05, 2005 3:03 am
Location: Chicago
Contact:

Post by WidespreadDead »

Flow wrote:
WidespreadDead wrote:i tried rolling for the first time and it worked just as i planned. try king size papers. roll it all the way down like you would a normal j, roll it over once then just roll it on your knee. it works like a charm
hu? roll it on your knee? Like putting the joint on your knee and then using the palm of your hand to roll it back & forth?

Sounds like a nice way to fuck up a good joint
nah i mean like after you already hand roll it a little then place it on your knee. roll it up and lick it shut. it just rolls it nice and tight.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users