Page 1 of 2
Controversial Band Names
Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 4:01 am
by Gorecore
Do you guys listen to any bands that a lot of people like the PMRC and other censors find 'meanings' behind?
A few I can think of are all acronyms. No, I didn't cheat and look at the internet. I'm a big fan of metal and old metal/rock.
W.A.S.P.- "We Are Sexual Perverts"
AC/DC- Anti-Christ/Devil-Child
KISS- Knights In Satan's Service
SLAYER- Satan Laughs As You Eternally Rot (supposedly the band denies it, but it sounds cool. I think it was made up though).
Re: Controversial Band Names
Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 4:47 am
by auto
Gorecore wrote:W.A.S.P.- "We Are Sexual Perverts"
I thought WASP was White Anglo-Saxon Protestant.
Posted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 11:56 pm
by WeedGuru_Flow
FIAB- Fart in a bottle
band a friend of mine plays in
Re: Controversial Band Names
Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 7:48 am
by Weedguru_Dusk
auto wrote:Gorecore wrote:W.A.S.P.- "We Are Sexual Perverts"
I thought WASP was White Anglo-Saxon Protestant.
It is. But I suppose they can be sexual perverts as well. Kinda like killing two bird with one stone using that name.
Posted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 11:40 pm
by FIRE!!!
Flow wrote:FIAB- Fart in a bottle
band a friend of mine plays in
I drank one of those once...
WTF was I thinking...
whoops wrong thread

Posted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 5:20 pm
by jonny cockeral
selfish cunt
(real london based band)
Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:30 pm
by charlesmingus
Dying Foetus
Posted: Sat Sep 10, 2005 3:52 pm
by BGDetroit
Natas, A Detroit rapper. Natas backwards is Satan.
Posted: Sun Sep 11, 2005 6:29 pm
by Tr0n
Orgy
Posted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 9:46 pm
by Substance G
Cannibal Corpse?
New Pornographers!
Uhm, I dunno if censors think they're bad, but, it, uh... sounds bad.
Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:17 am
by charlesmingus
Anal Cunt!
Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:32 am
by tweedle
Motorhead used to be called Bastard
Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 12:58 am
by WidespreadDead
Vaginal Jesus. some white power death metal band this kid in my english class listens to
Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 8:53 pm
by jonny cockeral
those white power bands are weird and stupid. the other dya i read about some young american twin girls that sing white power songs cause there mam educated them all there lives nearly with 1950s text books and her own opinions
Posted: Mon Oct 31, 2005 9:42 pm
by hashpipe
uhm, thats prussian bleu or something, goddamn that, two 12 year old girls, singing about white america etc etc....
pethatic, those girls arent doing anything wrong, what would you do if you were brought up by lets say hitler... you wont even know your being racist assholes.
but its fucked up...