Page 1 of 1
Ratio for solids.
Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 10:59 pm
by jamo
Well rolling a joint, im absolutely rubbish, but they're smokeable at the moment, all i can ask for...
Anyways, Smoking one ofmy joints is like smoking a fag, cant taste any weed at all. Ive just had 2 and im only feeling the effects a tiny bit, so what would you suggest.
I thought i used a fair amount but obviously not. Its about a 1 weed and 4/5 baccy ratio. Need to use more?
Thanks fellas
Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:01 pm
by imscaredofgrass
10 to 8 ratio? you must use much more my friend.
Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:02 pm
by tweedle
If I got it right by the title your using hash, when I have hash I crumble it enough so that everypart has some hash over it. If your using weed then you need to switch the baccy and weed around and add more weed
Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:02 pm
by BUDA
about 2/3's weed 1/3 Baccie. Less than half a fag bakkie. Depends also on the potency of your weed but you need to be putting alf a gram in a joint better to taste weed that fag.
Posted: Sun Oct 02, 2005 11:39 pm
by mosherben
BUDA wrote:about 2/3's weed 1/3 Baccie. Less than half a fag bakkie. Depends also on the potency of your weed but you need to be putting alf a gram in a joint better to taste weed that fag.
he's talking about hash, not bud.
I ussually use 4-5 sprinkles of hash in a L joint. When I have bud, I use about the same amount buda said.
Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:26 am
by wgToonces
I used to smoke hash every single day for about a year, it fucked me up badly.
Anyways, whenever I'm rolling a hash joint I put in a very thin line of Golden Virginia Hand Rolling Tobacco then crumble the hash in a line all over the baccy untill the baccy waves goodbye and you can't see it anymore. Then another little sprinkle all over just for the hell of it. But you must make sure that the hash is crumbled finely and evenly, if it aint crumbled finely you'll get bombers all over your clothes when you smoke it, and when the rents notice that your pretty much fucked mate..Well I was anyways.
Posted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:42 am
by tweedle
The dreaded Hot Rock. I roll my hash spliffs the same as you Toonces but I normally use fag baccy
Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:30 am
by wgToonces
^^Cool man, I'm takin it you use Mayfair Superkings

but the only fag baccy i can tolerate in joints is either Silk Cut lol or Marlboro Lights haha.
Posted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 12:34 am
by tweedle
Yep Mayfair Superkings, get the most for your money considering I dont smoke fags. I have only ever bought a 10 deck for myself once and that was when I came back from dam with 5 grams, it was needed. All the other times I ponced

Posted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 2:28 pm
by Insane
if you dont smoke tobacco, i geuss the only thing you can do to smoke your hash is stuff it in a pipe or a bong?
Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:00 pm
by wgToonces
tweedle wrote:Yep Mayfair Superkings, get the most for your money considering I dont smoke fags. I have only ever bought a 10 deck for myself once and that was when I came back from dam with 5 grams, it was needed. All the other times I ponced

Dunno if you'll see this but I wouldn't go near Richmond, man. Apparently on the news it was reported a worker was found "ejaculating" in the tobacco.
I'll stick with my Golden Virginia thankyouverymuch

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:05 pm
by tweedle
Insane wrote:if you dont smoke tobacco, i geuss the only thing you can do to smoke your hash is stuff it in a pipe or a bong?
You could do that but you could just roll it up with tobacco, you dont notice it really
Toonces wrote:
Dunno if you'll see this but I wouldn't go near Richmond, man. Apparently on the news it was reported a worker was found "ejaculating" in the tobacco.
I'll stick with my Golden Virginia thankyouverymuch Very Happy
Fucking disgusting, fuck rolling baccy. Ill stick to the normal shizzle
Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:16 pm
by wgToonces
well fuck you and yer Jakefair Supersnout

(thats what we call it down here in Glasgow)

Posted: Sun Oct 09, 2005 10:34 pm
by tweedle
Haha we call it supersnout aswell in London

Posted: Mon Oct 10, 2005 9:45 am
by wgToonces
You live in Scotland though
Someones fucked with your sig aswell as your seeds man..
The empire cr
ambles slowly.