Ratio for solids.
Moderator: Moderators
- jamo
- Bonghead

- Posts: 167
- Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:15 pm
- Location: Cardiff, UK
- Contact:
Ratio for solids.
Well rolling a joint, im absolutely rubbish, but they're smokeable at the moment, all i can ask for...
Anyways, Smoking one ofmy joints is like smoking a fag, cant taste any weed at all. Ive just had 2 and im only feeling the effects a tiny bit, so what would you suggest.
I thought i used a fair amount but obviously not. Its about a 1 weed and 4/5 baccy ratio. Need to use more?
Thanks fellas
Anyways, Smoking one ofmy joints is like smoking a fag, cant taste any weed at all. Ive just had 2 and im only feeling the effects a tiny bit, so what would you suggest.
I thought i used a fair amount but obviously not. Its about a 1 weed and 4/5 baccy ratio. Need to use more?
Thanks fellas
-
imscaredofgrass
- Bonghead

- Posts: 439
- Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:53 am
-
tweedle
-
mosherben
- Bonghead

- Posts: 247
- Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:45 am
- Location: Newcastle
- Contact:
he's talking about hash, not bud.BUDA wrote:about 2/3's weed 1/3 Baccie. Less than half a fag bakkie. Depends also on the potency of your weed but you need to be putting alf a gram in a joint better to taste weed that fag.
I ussually use 4-5 sprinkles of hash in a L joint. When I have bud, I use about the same amount buda said.
-
wgToonces
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2777
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland
- Contact:
I used to smoke hash every single day for about a year, it fucked me up badly.
Anyways, whenever I'm rolling a hash joint I put in a very thin line of Golden Virginia Hand Rolling Tobacco then crumble the hash in a line all over the baccy untill the baccy waves goodbye and you can't see it anymore. Then another little sprinkle all over just for the hell of it. But you must make sure that the hash is crumbled finely and evenly, if it aint crumbled finely you'll get bombers all over your clothes when you smoke it, and when the rents notice that your pretty much fucked mate..Well I was anyways.
Anyways, whenever I'm rolling a hash joint I put in a very thin line of Golden Virginia Hand Rolling Tobacco then crumble the hash in a line all over the baccy untill the baccy waves goodbye and you can't see it anymore. Then another little sprinkle all over just for the hell of it. But you must make sure that the hash is crumbled finely and evenly, if it aint crumbled finely you'll get bombers all over your clothes when you smoke it, and when the rents notice that your pretty much fucked mate..Well I was anyways.
:scratchs:
-
tweedle
-
wgToonces
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2777
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland
- Contact:
-
tweedle
-
wgToonces
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2777
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland
- Contact:
Dunno if you'll see this but I wouldn't go near Richmond, man. Apparently on the news it was reported a worker was found "ejaculating" in the tobacco.tweedle wrote:Yep Mayfair Superkings, get the most for your money considering I dont smoke fags. I have only ever bought a 10 deck for myself once and that was when I came back from dam with 5 grams, it was needed. All the other times I ponced
I'll stick with my Golden Virginia thankyouverymuch
:scratchs:
-
tweedle
You could do that but you could just roll it up with tobacco, you dont notice it reallyInsane wrote:if you dont smoke tobacco, i geuss the only thing you can do to smoke your hash is stuff it in a pipe or a bong?
Fucking disgusting, fuck rolling baccy. Ill stick to the normal shizzleToonces wrote: Dunno if you'll see this but I wouldn't go near Richmond, man. Apparently on the news it was reported a worker was found "ejaculating" in the tobacco.
I'll stick with my Golden Virginia thankyouverymuch Very Happy![]()
-
wgToonces
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2777
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland
- Contact:
-
wgToonces
- Sir Toke-a-lot

- Posts: 2777
- Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
- Location: Glasgow, Scotland
- Contact:
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users