Ratio for solids.

Need help, or have you perfected a revolutionary technique & wanna share it?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
User avatar
jamo
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 167
Joined: Sun Oct 02, 2005 8:15 pm
Location: Cardiff, UK
Contact:

Ratio for solids.

Post by jamo »

Well rolling a joint, im absolutely rubbish, but they're smokeable at the moment, all i can ask for...
Anyways, Smoking one ofmy joints is like smoking a fag, cant taste any weed at all. Ive just had 2 and im only feeling the effects a tiny bit, so what would you suggest.
I thought i used a fair amount but obviously not. Its about a 1 weed and 4/5 baccy ratio. Need to use more?
Thanks fellas
imscaredofgrass
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 439
Joined: Wed Aug 10, 2005 3:53 am

Post by imscaredofgrass »

10 to 8 ratio? you must use much more my friend.
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

If I got it right by the title your using hash, when I have hash I crumble it enough so that everypart has some hash over it. If your using weed then you need to switch the baccy and weed around and add more weed
BUDA
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 3849
Joined: Sat Mar 06, 2004 10:33 pm

Post by BUDA »

about 2/3's weed 1/3 Baccie. Less than half a fag bakkie. Depends also on the potency of your weed but you need to be putting alf a gram in a joint better to taste weed that fag.
mosherben
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 247
Joined: Mon Aug 08, 2005 7:45 am
Location: Newcastle
Contact:

Post by mosherben »

BUDA wrote:about 2/3's weed 1/3 Baccie. Less than half a fag bakkie. Depends also on the potency of your weed but you need to be putting alf a gram in a joint better to taste weed that fag.
he's talking about hash, not bud.

I ussually use 4-5 sprinkles of hash in a L joint. When I have bud, I use about the same amount buda said.
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Post by wgToonces »

I used to smoke hash every single day for about a year, it fucked me up badly.

Anyways, whenever I'm rolling a hash joint I put in a very thin line of Golden Virginia Hand Rolling Tobacco then crumble the hash in a line all over the baccy untill the baccy waves goodbye and you can't see it anymore. Then another little sprinkle all over just for the hell of it. But you must make sure that the hash is crumbled finely and evenly, if it aint crumbled finely you'll get bombers all over your clothes when you smoke it, and when the rents notice that your pretty much fucked mate..Well I was anyways.
:scratchs:
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

The dreaded Hot Rock. I roll my hash spliffs the same as you Toonces but I normally use fag baccy
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Post by wgToonces »

^^Cool man, I'm takin it you use Mayfair Superkings :P but the only fag baccy i can tolerate in joints is either Silk Cut lol or Marlboro Lights haha.
:scratchs:
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

Yep Mayfair Superkings, get the most for your money considering I dont smoke fags. I have only ever bought a 10 deck for myself once and that was when I came back from dam with 5 grams, it was needed. All the other times I ponced :D
Insane
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 153
Joined: Sat Sep 17, 2005 11:46 pm
Location: Vancouver BC

Post by Insane »

if you dont smoke tobacco, i geuss the only thing you can do to smoke your hash is stuff it in a pipe or a bong?
[img]http://img164.imageshack.us/img164/9282/towliehaha2fr.gif[/img]
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Post by wgToonces »

tweedle wrote:Yep Mayfair Superkings, get the most for your money considering I dont smoke fags. I have only ever bought a 10 deck for myself once and that was when I came back from dam with 5 grams, it was needed. All the other times I ponced :D
Dunno if you'll see this but I wouldn't go near Richmond, man. Apparently on the news it was reported a worker was found "ejaculating" in the tobacco.

I'll stick with my Golden Virginia thankyouverymuch :D
:scratchs:
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

Insane wrote:if you dont smoke tobacco, i geuss the only thing you can do to smoke your hash is stuff it in a pipe or a bong?
You could do that but you could just roll it up with tobacco, you dont notice it really
Toonces wrote: Dunno if you'll see this but I wouldn't go near Richmond, man. Apparently on the news it was reported a worker was found "ejaculating" in the tobacco.

I'll stick with my Golden Virginia thankyouverymuch Very Happy :D
Fucking disgusting, fuck rolling baccy. Ill stick to the normal shizzle
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Post by wgToonces »

well fuck you and yer Jakefair Supersnout :lol: (thats what we call it down here in Glasgow) :wink: :P
:scratchs:
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

Haha we call it supersnout aswell in London :lol:
wgToonces
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2777
Joined: Wed May 04, 2005 8:57 am
Location: Glasgow, Scotland
Contact:

Post by wgToonces »

You live in Scotland though :?

Someones fucked with your sig aswell as your seeds man..

The empire crambles slowly.
:scratchs:
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users