rolling machine

Need help, or have you perfected a revolutionary technique & wanna share it?

Moderator: Moderators

kiran
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 9
Joined: Tue Nov 22, 2005 8:15 pm
Contact:

rolling machine

Post by kiran »

where do i get those rolling machines n are they worth it
Satanus0
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 516
Joined: Fri May 06, 2005 11:38 pm
Location: United States, PA
Contact:

Post by Satanus0 »

they can be worth it, but i wouldnt buy them cause they are for the laziests stoners who dont want too roll cause "its too hard"..personal opinion...and besides theres nothing better than a hand rolled J...n if u want one that bad try a tobacconist
Funk Doctor
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 6636
Joined: Mon Nov 25, 2002 4:24 pm
Location: Above the clouds

Post by Funk Doctor »

I concur, nothing beats a hand rolled spliff.
asswipe
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 835
Joined: Wed Jan 19, 2005 5:48 pm
Location: nederland
Contact:

Post by asswipe »

Nah, you won't be able to roll L's or bigger j's with it.
Besides I even think you'll be spending more time with that machine fitting the weed in etc, than when you roll em urself. so I'd say no, not worth it. =)
Blow your mind! -. 'X __x
PoonStar
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 35
Joined: Mon Jun 27, 2005 5:17 am
Location: AB, Canada
Contact:

Post by PoonStar »

i have tried one and they work good and fast, but i just like to hand roll better
GAZ
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2284
Joined: Mon Jan 05, 2004 12:07 am
Location: Milton Keynes, England
Contact:

Post by GAZ »

I can roll perfectly fine and I still have a rolling machine, Because I skateboard i get quite a lot of dislocated or broken fingers which kinda sucks cause it means I cant roll, Which is where the rolling machine comes in handy :lol: Also when its cold and im outside, if my fingers are too cold to roll then ill use my rolling machine.
If You Want To Get Ahead, Get A Gaz.

[img]http://jupiter.walagata.com/w/gaj/fingathing.jpg[/img]
Martin
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 155
Joined: Sat Nov 05, 2005 9:16 pm
Location: East Anglia, England
Contact:

Post by Martin »

I had a Rizla rolling machine once but I lost it one night when I got completely baked.
Khronic
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 646
Joined: Wed Nov 30, 2005 7:04 pm
Location: Oxford, UK
Contact:

Post by Khronic »

I never roll a J with a machine, I like the personal touch. However when I roll a normal cig and its cold, I find it a lot easier to roll with a machine, cos I'm not too bothered about normal fags as much
chagamuffins
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 5
Joined: Tue Aug 02, 2005 9:13 pm
Contact:

Post by chagamuffins »

i would hand role only when im siting their ATM but if i was planing to smoke it later i would use the roller just a lil quicker and tighter than what i do
I Am ChagaMuffins, Hear Me Roar
billybongthorton
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 11
Joined: Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:17 am
Contact:

Post by billybongthorton »

i have a machine and i do both but sometimes I'm at parties and just want to roll a quick J. Or when you are outside and it is cold it is very helpful. If you get the right papers it looks just like a cigarette too if you are concerned about that
Dr.Chronic
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:59 pm
Location: England - Southend
Contact:

good

Post by Dr.Chronic »

i like machines, to be honest i cant be fucked to roll my own, hey i'll pull sum random person and pay them to roll me one lmao, I am reli lazy but hey it works like a charm lol
[img]http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/2100/weedgurusingnatutrekb3.gif[/img]
I love Amsterdam...
Duke Raoul
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 157
Joined: Sat Oct 22, 2005 11:57 am
Location: europe
Contact:

Post by Duke Raoul »

it's like sex with a condom...machines suck...rolling is a ritual to me...
[img]http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/7020/aaaaaaa9kg.jpg[/img]

hash stonehenge...
(weedguru)scarf
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 5762
Joined: Tue Oct 11, 2005 12:50 pm
Contact:

Post by (weedguru)scarf »

i love to roll..... soo many different ways.... but at the same time
i have a machine too... and yes they are smaller... yes they are faster...
shit they still get u high! thats what im counting on!
i use mine to roll when i either dont have enough time to sit and roll multiple
j's to take out... or if im pre rolling some for later that evening...day... whatever... u know.. .rolling at times that i am not smoking... !
they are worth it
woah
Baybee
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2082
Joined: Mon Apr 28, 2003 7:36 am
Location: Kamlooos, BC
Contact:

Re: rolling machine

Post by Baybee »

kiran wrote:where do i get those rolling machines n are they worth it
You can get them at any 'smoke' shop. And they're worth it if you don't know how to roll. I know one person that uses it. He gets too stoned.. and his joints get sloppy as he gets baked, so the machine works for him.
[img]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k287/GoCanucksGo_2007/canucks_logo.gif[/img]
Satanus0
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 516
Joined: Fri May 06, 2005 11:38 pm
Location: United States, PA
Contact:

Post by Satanus0 »

Duke Raoul wrote:it's like sex with a condom...machines suck...rolling is a ritual to me...
i agree with this dude...cause if i were to use a rolling machine i would feel..off thoughout the whole high and possibly the day..its the same when others roll and i dont(unless its a blunt) but thats a different story..rolling machines are good but i only use them to make cigarettes cause its so much cheaper
[img]http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b137/Satanus0/TR166-metalhead-dos.jpg[/img]
! Keep It Metal Or Perish !
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users