Rolling then filling

Need help, or have you perfected a revolutionary technique & wanna share it?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
haithy
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 58
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:51 am
Location: Ottawa,ON,Canada
Contact:

Rolling then filling

Post by haithy »

would rolling a joint then filling it up be easier? because I hate it when weed just keeps falling out !!!!!!
tweedle

Post by tweedle »

No its not easier cause you could roll it too slim and all the weed might not fit in. If weed drops out then just put it back in once youve rolled.
Funk Doc
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 328
Joined: Sat Nov 26, 2005 2:44 am
Location: Your subconsciousness
Contact:

Post by Funk Doc »

When I couldn't roll I always made a cone shape from a piece of paper and roll the joint paper around it, then I put in a filter and put in the weed mix, but it's slow and annoying work. Just practice, it doesn't matter if it' not perfect at first. My first self-rolled joints looked like crap, but they got me high, and you'll get better with time. :)
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users