DeSeeding weed Properly?

New to cannabis?? Learn the ropes in here...

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
wshskins2233
Why Hello There !
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:47 am
Contact:

DeSeeding weed Properly?

Post by wshskins2233 »

Yeah, When I smoke normaly i just take the bud and break it up and put it in the Jay, not thinking about anything really. What should I/Shoulnd't I do and is there something I need to take out or anything? Can anyone show me some pictures?

I also heard someone say Blunts are bad for u...well I dont have anything but jays and blunts available to me. I usually take a Philly and gut it out, should I not do that? The blunt hit s a LOT harder than the Jay, but if the blunt is as bad as you guys made it sound I will use Jay's more
Juicy J
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1142
Joined: Tue Oct 12, 2004 2:51 am
Location: Smoke dat weed
Contact:

Post by Juicy J »

Take out the seeds, which are obvious what they look like, and the stems you cant miss them. Generally theres very few of each, just depends on what ur smokin on really... Blunts are probably only worse because your smoking a tobbaco leaf (the blunt) and its more then just a joint.. Smoke in ur lungs period is not healthy for them but, toke ur heart out.. worry about that healthy shit later in life..
We smile wit dem gold teeth, I'm walkin wit a limp, smokin on a newport bumpin like a pimp.

[img]http://www.floridapl8s.com/collection/vanity/juicyj.jpg[/img]
wshskins2233
Why Hello There !
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 3:47 am
Contact:

Post by wshskins2233 »

Juicy J wrote:Take out the seeds, which are obvious what they look like, and the stems you cant miss them. Generally theres very few of each, just depends on what ur smokin on really... Blunts are probably only worse because your smoking a tobbaco leaf (the blunt) and its more then just a joint.. Smoke in ur lungs period is not healthy for them but, toke ur heart out.. worry about that healthy shit later in life..
ight man thanks, what is hte best blunts u can get( I live in USA), I usually use Phillies
Weedguru_RyaNayR
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1664
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:11 pm
Location: The Sky
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_RyaNayR »

i think that is the best.
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

phillies and dutchmasters
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
User avatar
bong
Herbal Assassin
Herbal Assassin
Posts: 513
Joined: Sat Dec 04, 2004 5:55 pm
Location: texas
Contact:

Post by bong »

phillies, swishers, optimos, white owl
Weedguru_RyaNayR
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1664
Joined: Thu Oct 20, 2005 9:11 pm
Location: The Sky
Contact:

Post by Weedguru_RyaNayR »

yeah, de-seed it or you will get a headach.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users