Making cake

Your favourite culinary concoctions, snacks and weed based recipes....

Moderator: Moderators

nikito
Why Hello There !

Making cake

Post by nikito »

Have had trouble making a good cake, I have been told that you should boil your pot in butter before adding it to the other ingredients, I was making a packet cake and didn't need butter so I tried with water instead but this didn't work very well. Does anyone have any ideas?

CanedAgain
Casual toker
Casual toker

Space Cakes...

Post by CanedAgain »

Hi!

I find that with packet-mix cakes, you can do one of two things: either use hard-textured hashish and grate it with a nutmeg grater (the smallest grate on a square cheese grater), or heat softer hash in a little alcohol (tequila works rather well, as does rum or brandy for chocolate cakes). It will dissolve only in oil or alcohol (that's why butter is often recommended), but not water. Just replace a little of the water or milk or whatever from the recipe with the liquid hash. Be warned though: the last time I made a regular cake mix with just over 1/4 hash and a couple of shots of brandy, and I was high for two days!

:idea: You might also want to try using a shot of tequila to melt the hash in, then adding it to hot chocolate. This tastes great and certainly makes for a good night's sleep!

Happy baking! :mrgreen:
Love Charlee xx
Jack, I'm mellow!

weedguru_badass
Bonghead
Bonghead

Post by weedguru_badass »

I remember makin a wacky cake. I remember putting the alcohol on afterwards coz cookin it will jus evapourate the alcohol and leave the taste. so i cooked it then sliced down the middle and pour a cocktail of wisky brandy and vodka in their. Wen i got to the party someone else added a little gin. but wen it came to eating it the middle was really soggy :oops: tasted like shit but the brave among us at the party jus grinned and bared it. tasted like shit but didnt half knockur head off!!!

Gr8 night out!
./B_A_D_A_S_S\.

Reality is an illusion brought on by lack of weed!!! merely a crutch for the weaker of us :evil:

lisa_is_stoned
Casual toker
Casual toker

!

Post by lisa_is_stoned »

making cakes is well gud when ure stoned... but u end up eating the ingrediants b4 the mix is in the cake tin!
MIX 4OZ SUGAR AND 4OZ BUTTER(OR MARG 2GETHA) UNTIL DEAD CREAMY! n EAT IT!
IT'S WELL NICE!
Pics of me n the girls gettin caned;

http://photos.yahoo.com/lisa_is_stoned

Weedguru Higher
Tetrahydrocannabinologist
Tetrahydrocannabinologist

Post by Weedguru Higher »

Damn, don't waste your weed in a freakin' cake!!! Total waste

jonny cockeral
Ganja God
Ganja God

Post by jonny cockeral »

its easier i think if you have resin. you can just crumble it into the mixture.
Cameron.