airports and weed

Bring your travel experiences to a wider audience, share the thrills, spills and kills!

Moderator: Moderators

ganjabreeder
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:45 pm
Contact:

airports and weed

Post by ganjabreeder »

has anyone here every "smuggled" weed in an airport? im not saying an ounce or shit, but you know maybe a gram or two. if you did, how did you do it?
death69
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 194
Joined: Mon May 16, 2005 12:06 am
Location: so cal
Contact:

Post by death69 »

my friend once had a few blunts for the quick trip we had hid in a seperate case. he told the people he would carry it on but still throw it on the conveyer belt so that it would still go to miami. i just did that so if the weed was found, it didnt have a name so its unknown. we picked it up and the other aiport and left. no one hasseled us but we're good at acting cool
If you smokin that chronic, purple kush is the best...
roll it up in a swisher take hit to the chest...
we like to SMMOOOOOOOOOKE we smokin that chonic
Dr.Chronic
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 174
Joined: Sat Feb 04, 2006 8:59 pm
Location: England - Southend
Contact:

Post by Dr.Chronic »

too easy man, Airport security is so crap these days. I've smuggled lots of weed and back from when i go Austrailia, Spain. All you do is just be really polite and innocent. Thats half of the job, I am 14 so it seems very unlikely that i will have a plantation on me lol Sorry adults we kids just have advantage :lol:
:twisted:

Well anyway, Keep it as on-board luggage. The way i smuggle large ammounts is by smuggling them in shampoo bottles and stuff (anything that has a large and can take large ammounts of stuff inside.) That usually works for me, or hide it in crisp packets :lol: On the x-ray thingy i presume it looks like normal crisp crumbs :lol: teehee :lol:

I neerly got caught going to spain last year with an eith. I had to hide it between ma cruch.. Just beggin not to be a guard dog anywhere lmao!

Well when i got over.. I smoked and sold.. and hey i got more lol
[img]http://img103.imageshack.us/img103/2100/weedgurusingnatutrekb3.gif[/img]
I love Amsterdam...
ganjabreeder
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:45 pm
Contact:

Post by ganjabreeder »

im thinkin a lip chap container, any other suggestions?
weedguru tom
← i ♥ weed →
←  i ♥ weed  →
Posts: 7448
Joined: Wed Apr 02, 2003 5:11 pm
Contact:

Post by weedguru tom »

when i was stopped and searched in a airport, they took my cig packet, emptyied it, wallet emptied it, pockets everythin` just watch it,
Fisett
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 88
Joined: Fri Dec 16, 2005 7:47 pm
Contact:

Post by Fisett »

Those two words should never be pronounced in the same sentence!
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/151/fishsig0jb.jpg
canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2157
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Post by canadianbud »

Which two words??
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
ganjabreeder
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:45 pm
Contact:

Post by ganjabreeder »

does anyone know how they search your bags if you check them, and dont carry them onto the plane with you? cuz i was thinkin of puttin a dime in my deoderant underneath the stick. thats my best idea ive come up with yet
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

They Xray your carry on, Im not sure what they do with the ones that go under the train.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
canadianbud
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2157
Joined: Mon Feb 14, 2005 11:52 pm
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Contact:

Post by canadianbud »

They xray it as well, but i have brought 26ers of liquor over borders without ever losing it, i'd say thats your safest bet. I believe they only remove dangerous items.
[img]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1552/img0969am8.jpg[/img]
"My memories will always be lots of beauty and warmth from grass. Well, that was my life and I don't feel ashamed at all. Mary Jane, honey, you sure was good ..." ~ Louis Armstrong
Darth Inhaler
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 454
Joined: Sun Jan 22, 2006 4:58 am
Location: Connecticut
Contact:

Post by Darth Inhaler »

ganjabreeder wrote:im thinkin a lip chap container, any other suggestions?
I put my weed in chap stick containers when I go to school and stuff, but I never tried it on a plane. Then again I don't travel much.
I think drugs have done some good things for us, and if you don't believe me, do me a favor. Go home tonight and burn all your albums, tapes, and cd's. Because the musicians who made all that great music...rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreal fucking high on drugs.
ganjabreeder
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 17
Joined: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:45 pm
Contact:

Post by ganjabreeder »

did u put your container in the bag u took onto the plane or the bag you put under the plane?
User avatar
DeezNutz
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 9
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by DeezNutz »

i just sewed a little pocket to the inside of my boxers
Eugene
The Duke of Dope
The Duke of Dope
Posts: 1245
Joined: Tue Dec 21, 2004 11:32 pm
Location: Gettin Silly in Philly
Contact:

Post by Eugene »

if i ever had to do it I would put it in a little bag, much like you'd buy an 8th or a gram in, and put it in a tobacco tin with tobacco in the tin. They don't set off metal detectors.
[size=150]Lets hug it out, bitch.[/size]
DaemonLee
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 195
Joined: Tue Nov 08, 2005 3:36 am
Contact:

Post by DaemonLee »

Darth Inhaler wrote:
ganjabreeder wrote:im thinkin a lip chap container, any other suggestions?
I put my weed in chap stick containers when I go to school and stuff, but I never tried it on a plane. Then again I don't travel much.

At my school, if you are under suspicion and they search you, they'll open everything. Highlighters, sharpies, Pens. Any canister that might hold any contraband will be opened and dismantled to it's fullest, depending on how much they dislike you.
Smoking the Reefah.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users