Page 1 of 2

airports and weed

Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 7:43 pm
by ganjabreeder
has anyone here every "smuggled" weed in an airport? im not saying an ounce or shit, but you know maybe a gram or two. if you did, how did you do it?

Posted: Sat Mar 04, 2006 8:19 pm
by death69
my friend once had a few blunts for the quick trip we had hid in a seperate case. he told the people he would carry it on but still throw it on the conveyer belt so that it would still go to miami. i just did that so if the weed was found, it didnt have a name so its unknown. we picked it up and the other aiport and left. no one hasseled us but we're good at acting cool

Posted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:44 pm
by Dr.Chronic
too easy man, Airport security is so crap these days. I've smuggled lots of weed and back from when i go Austrailia, Spain. All you do is just be really polite and innocent. Thats half of the job, I am 14 so it seems very unlikely that i will have a plantation on me lol Sorry adults we kids just have advantage :lol:
:twisted:

Well anyway, Keep it as on-board luggage. The way i smuggle large ammounts is by smuggling them in shampoo bottles and stuff (anything that has a large and can take large ammounts of stuff inside.) That usually works for me, or hide it in crisp packets :lol: On the x-ray thingy i presume it looks like normal crisp crumbs :lol: teehee :lol:

I neerly got caught going to spain last year with an eith. I had to hide it between ma cruch.. Just beggin not to be a guard dog anywhere lmao!

Well when i got over.. I smoked and sold.. and hey i got more lol

Posted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 10:59 pm
by ganjabreeder
im thinkin a lip chap container, any other suggestions?

Posted: Sat Mar 25, 2006 2:10 am
by weedguru tom
when i was stopped and searched in a airport, they took my cig packet, emptyied it, wallet emptied it, pockets everythin` just watch it,

Posted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:40 pm
by Fisett
Those two words should never be pronounced in the same sentence!

Posted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:57 pm
by canadianbud
Which two words??

Posted: Sun Apr 02, 2006 11:30 pm
by ganjabreeder
does anyone know how they search your bags if you check them, and dont carry them onto the plane with you? cuz i was thinkin of puttin a dime in my deoderant underneath the stick. thats my best idea ive come up with yet

Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 12:14 am
by Dr. Greenthumb
They Xray your carry on, Im not sure what they do with the ones that go under the train.

Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:24 am
by canadianbud
They xray it as well, but i have brought 26ers of liquor over borders without ever losing it, i'd say thats your safest bet. I believe they only remove dangerous items.

Posted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 1:26 am
by Darth Inhaler
ganjabreeder wrote:im thinkin a lip chap container, any other suggestions?
I put my weed in chap stick containers when I go to school and stuff, but I never tried it on a plane. Then again I don't travel much.

Posted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:04 am
by ganjabreeder
did u put your container in the bag u took onto the plane or the bag you put under the plane?

Posted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 12:54 am
by DeezNutz
i just sewed a little pocket to the inside of my boxers

Posted: Wed Apr 05, 2006 1:30 am
by Eugene
if i ever had to do it I would put it in a little bag, much like you'd buy an 8th or a gram in, and put it in a tobacco tin with tobacco in the tin. They don't set off metal detectors.

Posted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 8:26 am
by DaemonLee
Darth Inhaler wrote:
ganjabreeder wrote:im thinkin a lip chap container, any other suggestions?
I put my weed in chap stick containers when I go to school and stuff, but I never tried it on a plane. Then again I don't travel much.

At my school, if you are under suspicion and they search you, they'll open everything. Highlighters, sharpies, Pens. Any canister that might hold any contraband will be opened and dismantled to it's fullest, depending on how much they dislike you.