Watering While on Vacation

The place to seek help for sick plants, and general growth related topics

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
OrangeJuice
Why Hello There !
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:33 am
Contact:

Watering While on Vacation

Post by OrangeJuice »

I'm about to go on vacation for a week and I'm not sure what to do about watering my plants. There isn't really anyone I can trust to do it for me. Any suggestions?
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

Sprinklers on a timer is the only thing that comes to mind.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
OrangeJuice
Why Hello There !
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:33 am
Contact:

Post by OrangeJuice »

How could I do sprinklers indoors? I think I'm going to try a wick system.
User avatar
fluffy100xr
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 87
Joined: Mon Jan 03, 2005 1:22 am
Location: NC Mountains
Contact:

Post by fluffy100xr »

drip system but then again theres always the possibillity of the pump failing while youre gone(heard of it happening before but its better than nothing)
"Some people like to smoke a bowl, some don't,
Some people do, and some people don't.
It's okay, because it's meant to be that way..."-Dave Matthews

Have you ever met that funny refer man?
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users