First Time!

Need help, or have you perfected a revolutionary technique & wanna share it?

Moderator: Moderators

Post Reply
happy_kath
Why Hello There !
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:55 am
Location: South Africa
Contact:

First Time!

Post by happy_kath »

Hey ya'll.
You see, this is my very first time rolling a joint, I have no idea how the hell to do it. I have the actual weed, but have no idea how to smoke it. Do you think you could maybe contact me, and write a few simple steps?
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

Just look throught the forum and there are literally thousands of way to smoke it. If it's your first time you should try finding a pipe. If you think you can roll a decent joint or blunt then go with that. Do you have anything to roll it up in?
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
happy_kath
Why Hello There !
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:55 am
Location: South Africa
Contact:

Hi

Post by happy_kath »

The thing is I'm a bit young for this, but I got the weed from my friend today and have no idea what to do with it. I have read up on many methods and ways but the thing is, since I'm young I have no access to good paper or any sort of equipment. All I have is the weed.
User avatar
Dr. Greenthumb
Stoned Immaculate
Stoned Immaculate
Posts: 8112
Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2003 8:17 pm
Contact:

Post by Dr. Greenthumb »

You would need to create something. Easiest way to go would be a coke can but it is kinda unhealthy for you in the long run so you dont want to make it a regular way of smoking.
“Cannibalism? Racism? Dude, that’s not for us ... those decisions are better left to the suits in Washington. We’re just here to eat some dude!”
-Charlie Kelly
happy_kath
Why Hello There !
Posts: 4
Joined: Fri Jun 23, 2006 9:55 am
Location: South Africa
Contact:

OoK

Post by happy_kath »

Okay awesome. What do I need to do>
Ikku
Sir Toke-a-lot
Sir Toke-a-lot
Posts: 2687
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 2:12 am
Contact:

Post by Ikku »

Make a dent in the side of a coke can, poke some holes in it, put your weed up and light it. You inhale through the hole you would be drinking out of.
SomeONE?
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 442
Joined: Fri May 19, 2006 2:17 pm
Location: some were in hell
Contact:

Post by SomeONE? »

Apple pipe was what i used to first time..

http://smokingwithstyle.com/applepipe.htm
User avatar
hollie
Bonghead
Bonghead
Posts: 241
Joined: Tue Aug 23, 2005 10:41 am
Location: Edinburgh!
Contact:

Post by hollie »

Aw woah, the apple pipe looks amazin, need to try that out somtime!
[color=pink]the herb is more than just a powerful potion[/color]
[size=150] [b]TECHNO![/size] [size=84]TECHNO![/size] [size=67]TECHNO![/size][/b]
RwithTF
Why Hello There !
Posts: 2
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2006 2:25 am
Contact:

Post by RwithTF »

Yeah. Apple pipes are fun, but I enjoy peaches more. So after I smoke it, I eat it, It's great.
smoke_weed
Casual toker
Casual toker
Posts: 53
Joined: Sat Jun 10, 2006 2:41 am
Contact:

Post by smoke_weed »

The first joint I ever rolled, sucked. Good luck.
You can go to any tobacco store and buy rolling papers, I use zig-zags. They are like .99 cents here, so they arn't really expensive.
User avatar
FIRE!!!
Ganja God
Ganja God
Posts: 4564
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2004 4:53 am
Location: Deep South FL
Contact:

Post by FIRE!!! »

Well the thing is you shouldn't expect to roll a nice joint your first time, because 9 out of 10 people, don't. You gotta keep practicing to get the knack for it. It's weird, you keep fucking up and then one time you try to roll and you just understand how to do it, it just clicks and the joint gets rolled up nicely and ready to smoke.
Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users